strong {akutagawa}

so. this was going to be a songfic but i forgot what the point was so imma just name it after what i've already written. i've been on spring break since friday and it's wednesday so please request some ideas. i'm going to look up headcannons when i'm out of therapy (there's no service in here) but please enjoy the chapter!

- - - - -
you couldn't get him off your mind. he was always either in your thoughts or in the back of your mind. you were always thinking about him. akutagawa was so cold-hearted and rude, but you still fell in love with him.

that damn chemical called oxytocin. the "love" chemical. damn, it controlled everything you did. you always had the feeling of having to impress akutagawa. you were one of the most timid port mafia members.

you hated the spotlight and you hated to be the center of attention. you felt better in the background. you didn't really know how to act, so when you got kidnapped and taken into the port mafia, you had to train your power because it had barely any impact.

akutagawa taught you how to be strong

he checks on you every once and a while and asks "how's your ability training going?" or "are you getting stronger?" and you had zero idea how to answer.

when you had first gone into the mafia, you were mute. you refused to talk. it was against everything you know. you didn't want to answer all sorts of miscellaneous questions that your new co-workers would throw at you. you weren't in the mood.

you eventually opened up to talk a little. you weren't very talkative, no one could hold a conversation with you because they didn't know what to say. after all, they didn't want you going mute again.

you really only opened up to aku because he was your partner for most of the missions that you went on and you had to make a bond so that you two could do well on your missions. without a better understanding of each other as partners, lives could be taken because of your lack of comradeship.

you two had gotten closer and you would sneak into aku's room to cuddle with him and read books, or any other activity that the both of you enjoyed.

in the end...

akutagawa was stronger because you were right there with him in his hardest nights

- - - - -
that's the chapter! i had an idea and it was going to be cute af but i forgot where i was going with this one. once again i am on spring break so please, feel free to request anything and i'll do my best to deliver.

Morgan Out!
Total Words- 458 words