Chapter 5

The rest of the week passed in a blur, as it was filled with numerous meetings with various companies, as well as deadlines that were due for several contracts.

It was Friday in the blink of an eye, and Mikayla found herself being sent home early.

Damien had commanded that she left to ensure that she was ready on time to accompany him later that night. The driver would come for her around 8pm, which gave her about four hours to get ready.

Mikayla made it to Hannah's apartment and let herself in with the key that her best friend had hidden in the plant pot just outside the door.

As she made her way into Hannah's bedroom, her iPhone made a notification sound. She looked down at the screen as she sat at the edge of the bed.

Mikayla fought to suppress the smile on her face as she read a message from her boss.

Damien:
"Wear something nice tonight, no office clothes!"

She replied, her fingers moved swiftly over the screen, as a slight panic beginning to overtake her.

Mikayla:
"Crap! Now you tell me!
I don't really have any decent club clothes!
😲"

It wasn't even 30 seconds after she had pressed send that her phone began to ring and Mikayla rolled her eyes. Damien could be so overbearing when he was ready, but a part of her liked it.

She did not even get a chance to say hello before Damien started badgering her with questions.

"Are you serious? Do you really have nothing to wear? We need to get you something asap!" his voice gruff.

Mikayla could not help the laugh that tumbled past her lips, "Relax sir, I was merely joking, I apologise."

"That, was not funny! Be ready on time!" Damien's soft growl was all she heard before the line went dead.

————— ▲ —————

It was 7:45pm and Mikayla was looking at herself in the full-length mirror, appreciating what she saw.

When Hannah had come home earlier that evening, she happily helped her best friend get ready. She hummed as she dried Mikayla's freshly-washed hair, combing out the dark, long, thick curls, before passing a flat iron though them.

Mikayla's hair now silkily cascaded down her back, reaching down to her waist. She had created a side part to the front, angling her now straight hair to the sides of her face.

Hannah whistled as she walked around Mikayla and spanked her ass, "Bloody hell woman, you look good enough to eat!"

She let out a tiny yelp, then rolled her eyes at Hannah's sudden smack.

With a soft sigh, Mikayla looked at her face in the mirror one last time, inspecting her light make up, and ensuring that everything was done neatly. Her hands ran down the sides of the dress, happy with the way the high-waisted panty flattened her stomach.

Mikayla wore a sleeveless black lace crochet high neck midi dress; the high neckline elongated her torso, and the bodycon fit kept her body snatched while accentuating every single curve that she had. The crochet finish on the garment was very detailed; the dress was sexy but still very classy.

She paired her look with some statement gold earrings and a simple pair of black strappy heels. Grabbing her black chevron clutch, she put some money in it, along with her phone and some lipstick.

"You better get some penisssssssss later!" Hannah teased.

Shaking her head, "There will be no getting of any penis tonight!"