Chapter 15

Damien and Mikayla entered the penthouse's master bedroom.

This room was also dimly lit, the lanterns and candles that were scattered about being bit more elegant in design. Purple rose petals were scattered across the stairs that led to the large bed, rounding up the romantic atmosphere.

Running his hands over the curve of her hips, he pulled her in for another searing kiss. The way she kissed him back and writhed against him let him know that she wanted this as much as he did.

Moving her to the bed, Damien made her sit at the edge, while he got down on one knee and took off her heels. He gently massaged her feet for a bit, while placing soft kisses on the top of her toes ever so often. Mikayla sighed and closed her eyes, as she sat on the edge of the bed with her head tilted back, her fingers gripping the silky sheets.

After a while, he pulled her to stand back up again, his hands cupping her face to kiss her once more.

He craved the taste of her lips, "I love kissing you," he murmured.

"Me too," she whispered back as she continued to return his heated kisses.

Her hands peeled off his blazer, while her fingers made quick work of removing his shirt, which soon joined his jacket on the floor. Mikayla playfully bit on his bottom lip before pulling away.

She took her time so that her eyes could take in his perfectly chiselled chest, her greedy hands roaming over his muscles, enjoying the light dusting of chest hair which continued as a sparse trail that disappeared beneath his pants. Her fingers followed the path down until they met the buckle of his belt. With a grin, she hurriedly began to unbuckle the strap.

Mikayla moved to kiss him once more. Her passionate caresses were turning Damien on and he could feel himself starting to strain painfully against his boxers. His hands came on top of hers, slowing the movements of her fingers against his belt.

Between ragged breaths he said, "Easy mon petit oiseau des îles, there's no rush. We have all the time in the world."

Bringing her hands to his lips, he kissed them and turned her around so that he could lower the zipper of her red dress. Damien spun her about to face him again, as he slowly began to pull the straps of the garment down over her arms. She stepped out of her dress and kicked it out of the way. The sight of Mikayla in her lingerie caused Damien's breath to hitch in his throat as he stared at her.

He could not speak. Twirling her around, he leisurely allowed his eyes to rake in every single detail. Damien groaned softly as he watched the material of her thong disappear between her big rounded cheeks. The cups of her sheer bra were doing things to him, the way it hugged her flesh and teased at his senses. It took everything in him to not rip the lingerie off of her.

Thinking something was wrong, Mikayla shyly asked, "Damien? Is everything alright?" her voice brought him out of his trance.

"T-this is stunning, you are stunning," he faltered, unable to express himself properly, "I can't decide whether to just stare at you or rip it off."

Biting her lips, Mikayla took his right hand and placed it between her legs, allowing his fingers to feel the soaked material of her underwear.

"Take it off, don't rip it off. These things cost a lot of money you know," she chuckled softly.

"I'll buy you a dozen more," Damien groaned.

His eyes widened as his fingers grazed over the damp patch on her thong. He leisurely stroked the soaked fabric, causing a small shock of pleasure to run through her body.

"Have you been like this all evening?" he could not help but ask, his ego swelling.

Mikayla nodded, her eyes glazing over with arousal at the feel of his fingers, "Yes, since I stepped out of the elevator."