T H R E E

based off 1.01
we only see each other at weddings and funerals

~*~

     Ivy sat on her bed, head falling into her hands. She sighed, falling back on her bed. Faintly, she could hear from Luther's room music. She sat up at the song being I Think We're Alone Now by Tiffany. She stood up slowly, a small smile creeping at her face. She began to move slowly to the beat, then at the chorus she jumped around with a smile on her face.

     The entire house was dancing and flailing to the music, with the exception of Pogo and Grace. Allison jumped off her bed, Luther flailed around, Vanya moved to the beat, Diego was Jumping around, Klaus was laid out on the kitchen table shaking his body, and Ivy was stood on her bed dancing like a maniac.

     Then thunder crackled and the music stopped. Ivy looked to see the glass shatter on the picture frame of her and Five, making her jump slightly. She sprinted out of her room and down the hall towards the yard.

     "What is it?" Vanya asked looking up at the blueish portal looking thing in the air.

     "Don't get too close!" Allison warned.

     "Yeah, no shit!" Luther remarked.

     "It looks like some sort of temporal anomaly," Ivy said staring up at the thing. "Either that or a miniature black hole. One of the two."

     "Pretty big difference there, Lava Girl," Diego snapped.

     "Out of the way!" Klaus said sprinting past them all.

     "What are you-" Luther stopped himself as Klaus threw a fire hydrant at the hole.

     "What is that gonna do?" Allison asked.

     "I don't know. Do you have a better idea?" Klaus asked. The thing crackled again, Klaus jumping back and running behind Luther and Diego.

     "Whoa, whoa, whoa," Luther said holding his arms out. "Everybody get behind me."

     "Yeah, get behind us," Diego followed up.

     "I vote for running, c'mon!" Klaus yelled. Someone landed on the ground, the portal closing. They all stepped forward as Number Five got up from the ground. He brushed himself off as they all stared at him. "Does anyone else see little Number Five, or is that just me?" Five looked between all of them to see their wide eyed stares. His gaze fell on Ivy, heart beginning to pound. Just as he hadn't aged a day, she didn't either. Ivy seemed more shocked than anyone, but the look on her face wrote pain. Ivy backed away from the group, Five going to step towards her.

     "I need a drink," Ivy muttered. They each looked at her, Klaus pumping his fist in the air as she walked into the house.

     "Whoo! She's back!" he cheered. Allison hit his shoulder, Klaus dropping his fist. Five looked to the ground, eyes wide at what just happened.

     "Shit," he stated.

          *****

     "What's the date? The exact date," Five said as he placed a cutting board and bread on the table.

     "The twenty-forth," Vanya answered.

     "Of what?" Five asked.

     "March," Vanya continued.

     "Good," Five nodded.

     "So, are we gonna talk about what just happened?" Luther asked. He stood, cutting off Five's path. "It's been seventeen years."