N I N E T E E N

based off 1.09
changes

~*~

     Ivy wandered through the house, stumbling upon Klaus who was minding his own business. She was about to say something when she heard something along the lines of an elevator. Klaus looked up, exchanging a look with his sister. 

     "We're both sober, right?" Klaus asked pointing between him and Ivy. 

     "I'm a little drunk. Two margarita's and a whiskey later," Ivy said with a sigh. 

     "I'm gonna check it out," Klaus said walking out of his room. Ivy watched as he walked down the hallway, stopping when Luther was there. Ivy watched, curious with what was happening.

     "You need to come with me," Luther said, then he pulled Diego back to him so he wouldn't walk away. Ivy watched as the three disappeared around the corner making her furrow her eyebrows. She took a second, then followed after them. 

     Ivy approached an elevator, pressing the only button there was to hopefully take her to where her brothers were. She stepped in when the doors opened, being careful in fear that it might break. The doors shut and the elevator began moving. Ivy couldn't decide if it was going up or down, but it was moving. She could see the lights as they passed on the ride. 

     The elevator stopped, the doors opening to a dark hallway. She walked down it slowly, being careful as to not trip anything that could harm her in any way. She began hearing voices, recognizing them to be her brothers. 

     "Is it? Dad's lied about everything else, why is this so far-fetched?" Luther questioned. 

     "If you're right, then maybe she's the one who killed Peabody," Diego said furrowing his eyebrows at the glass Vanya was pounding on. 

     "And cut Allison's throat," Luther said. 

     "Whoa. No. Let's - I just- Sorry, just, let's go back, all right?" Klaus stuttered in a confused tone. "This is Vanya we're talking about. Our sister. The one who always cried when we stepped on ants as kids." 

     "He's not lying." The three turned to see Ivy standing there now, a solemn yet angry look on her face. The minute Vanya saw her, it seemed like she began screaming even more about how sorry she was. Ivy took a few steps forward, watching as tears streamed down Vanya's face at a rapid pace. "I know it's impossible to accept, and I thought it was impossible for her to do it, but..." 

     "Did she drown you in the lake, too?" Klaus asked hesitantly. 

     "No, Jenkins did that to make sure I wouldn't come back to kill Vanya," Ivy said. She crossed her arms, bottom lip beginning to tremble as she stared at Vanya. She turned to look at her brothers, all of them still having sympathetic looks on their faces. "I was there. I saw her slit out sisters throat for getting mad at something that happened when we were four." Ivy turned to Vanya again, the woman on the other side screaming now for forgiveness. "She's not going anywhere." 

     "No, look. She needs our help, and we can't do that if she's locked in a cage," Diego said pointing to her. 

     "Yeah, and for all we know, she might be struggling with this new power," Klaus followed up. "I mean, it must be scary. Terrifying, really, to discover that you can do something that you never thought you could do." 

     "Look, if what Pogo told me is even half true, then she is not just a danger to us," Luther said lowly. Footsteps approached the group, all of them turning to see Allison leaning against the wall. 

     "Allison," Ivy breathed out. She walked to her sister, embracing her tightly. Allison shut her eyes momentarily, gripping Ivy like her life depended on it. Ivy stepped back, looking up at Allison. "What are you doing down here? You should be resting." Allison wrote on the notepad, then showed it to the group. 

     Let her go. 

     "I can't do that," Luther replied shaking his head. "She hurt you." Allison flipped the page, writing again. 

     My fault. 

     "I'm sorry, but she's staying put," Luther said. Allison shook her head, then tried to walk to the door. Luther grabbed her, pushing her back. "Just until we know what we're dealing with." Allison tried moving past him again, Luther just grabbing her once more. Allison stepped back, then hit Luther twice in the chest. "She stays put." Allison tried one more time to go past Luther, but he grabbed her. She hit his arm, beginning to sob from being so weak. "Come on. Come on. You need to rest." Allison and Ivy only watched Vanya's lips move, standing there helpless. "Come on. Let's go." Ivy only stood there, watching in pain as she knew Vanya was screaming at them. 

     She was conflicted. She'd watched Vanya slit Allison's throat in cold blood. She didn't know how to feel, and she didn't know who to believe anymore. So, as the group got off the elevator, Ivy quickly ran up the stairs to her and Five's room. 

     "Ivy!" Luther called. She didn't listen, stomping the running the rest of the way to the room. Upon reaching the room, she realized Five wasn't there. Ivy looked around frantically as if he'd just magically appear. Her breathing became labored and slowly she could feel her vision blurring. Ivy stumbled to the ground, realizing what was happening. 

     For the first time in years, she was having a panic attack. It was all too much all at once, and she didn't like it. No part of her wanted it to be like this. Her stomach churned over and over until it felt like she was going to puke her intestines out. Yet, she didn't. She sat there sobbing, not knowing what to do at all.

     "No, no, no," she breathed out, the words sounding more shaky than she wanted them to. Her head pulsed and she could feel her veins against her skin. Slowly but surely it got worse and worse. Ivy sat there on the ground, curled up against the best post, trying harder and harder to back up. Hoping that if she backed up enough she'd just drop off the face of the Earth. "Come on, come on!" 

     Ivy breathed in and out, but the breath's were too quick. She broke out sobbing again, her head falling into her knee's. In that moment, it felt like nothing else existed. Nothing and no one. Her thoughts ran wild at how alone she was in that moment because maybe she had people, but they weren't there. 

     Her entire world was changing and she didn't like it. Then, at the loud bang, Ivy's head popped up immediately. She stood quickly, suddenly adapting to the threat. She walked out of the room slowly, beginning to walk towards the stairs. She quickly came to the conclusion that she wasn't the only person in this house that just snapped. 

~*~

what??? three updates in one day???

heehee, i'm just trying to publish my last
two chapters by tomorrow. it's going to go
down, and it's going to be wild

stay tuned tomorrow for the last two chapters