F I F T E E N

based off 1.08
i heard a rumor

~*~

     Five slowly woke up from his sleep, looking down to see his button up undone. He then noticed the bandage over where the shrapnel used to be. He looked to his left to see Ivy sleeping in the chair, snoring softly to indicate she was out like a light. He smiled lightly, beginning to sit up in his bed. He held in the grunt he wanted to let out just to let Ivy keep sleeping. 

     Yet, it didn't work. 

     Ivy's eyes opened slowly as she began stretching out her arms. She looked to see Five sitting up and looking over at her. 

     "Hey, how long have you been awake?" she asked sitting up straight. 

     "Not long. Maybe a minute. Where is everyone?" Five asked beginning to get up. 

     "Oh, here, let me," Ivy said getting up from the chair. She grabbed a clean pair of pajama's from Five's drawers and took them over to the bed. She began buttoning up his this shirt, explaining to him what happened. "After you passed out, Diego and Allison went to Harold Jenkin's grandmother's house. And actually, it was just Allison. Diego got arrested for murdering his friend even though he didn't do it." 

     "What about Luther and Klaus?" Five asked as Ivy unfolded his vest for him. 

     "Luther lost his virginity last night and Klaus got home around one after looking for Luther," Ivy answered. Five pulled his pants over his boxers, beginning to straighten out the clothes. 

     "Luther was a virgin?" Five asked confused. 

     "Are you surprised?" Ivy asked raising an eyebrow. "You've seen him, right?" 

     "Good point," Five said with a small chuckle. 

     "Come on, pretty sure Klaus made coffee," Ivy said motioning to the door. 

     "Wait, Ives," Five said grabbing her hand. She looked at him confused, not knowing what he wanted. "There's two days left..." Five trailed off, not knowing how to say it. 

     "And?" Ivy asked. Five looked up at her, a soft expression on his face. 

     "Ah, fuck it," he mumbled. He launched forward, pressing his lips against hers in a passionate kiss. Ivy returned it almost immediately as she put her arms around his neck. The two melded together, not wanting to leave the moment. 

     "Hey! No love making in the morning!" Klaus shouted walking by Five's door. Both Five and Ivy stepped back as he rung the bell in his hands. "Come on! Family meeting in the kitchen. I made coffee." Klaus skipped down the hallway, the two watching as he walked out. Ivy turned, pecking Five's lips one more time before rushing out of the room. 

     "First one down gets to bother Luther the most!" Ivy called from the stairwell. 

     "Oh, no," Five said rushing after her. He quickly space jumped in front of Ivy, the girl gasping as she'd nearly forgotten about his powers. 

     "Cheater," she claimed as Five stood in front of her with crossed arms. 

    "I adapted," Five said mocking their father. They both laughed, then began walking to the kitchen. Ivy placed her feet inside first, Five holding his arms out. "Okay, you won. Go ask him." 

     "Lu," Ivy said sliding into the kitchen and sitting next to him. She grabbed the coffee from his hands, handing it to Five. "Is it true? Did you do it?"