E I G H T E E N

based off 1.09
changes

~*~

     Ivy walked into the library to see Five mixing together lime, vodka, and other ingredients for what seemed to be a margarita. She stepped forward slowly, confused as to what was happening. 

    "Are you making margaritas?" Ivy asked pulling the blanket around her shoulders. Five glanced behind, then he turned fully when he realized it was Ivy. 

     "Yes!" he said excitedly. "Harold Jenkins is dead, which means, hopefully, the apocalypse is stopped." 

     "That's good?" Ivy said in a questionable tone. "That seems too easy, though." 

     "That's what I side," Five said setting down his glass. "But, Klaus told me to let it go. So I made margaritas." 

     "I'll take one," Ivy said sitting on the stool next to five. He poured the lime green into a large glass, put an umbrella in it and then a twisted straw. He slid it to Ivy, the girl picking it up carefully. "So, Jenkins is dead?" 

     "Seems like it," Five said as Ivy sipped the margarita. "Do you think we really did it? Think we actually stopped the apocalypse." 

     "I guess," Ivy said with a shrug. "Now what?" 

     "Now what?" Five repeated. "I don't know. I'm open to suggestions." There was a knock at the door, both of them glancing that way. "I'll get it." Five stood from his stool, walking to the foyer. Seconds later he walked back into the library with Hazel trailing behind him. 

     "You here to kill me? Or him? Or both?" Ivy asked looking at the gun. 

     "Oh. Shit. Sorry. Old habits," Hazel said putting his gun in his waistband. "Well, I can understand why you might feel that way, you know..." 

     "Well, you attacked our house, tried to kill my family, and kidnapped my brother, so..." Five sipped his margarita again, looking away with raised eyebrows. 

     "Well, there's not much I can do about the past. I'm not the only killer in this room. You got your own bloody history, pal," Hazel snapped at Five. "Speaking of which, that job you did in Calhoun, that shit's legendary. Can't believe I'm actually sittin' here talkin' to you, after all-" 

     "Hazel, why are you here?" Five interrupted. 

     "Well, I'm, you know-" Hazel was cut off by Diego kicked him in the head. 

     "No, Diego, stop," Ivy said in a flat voice as he rolled over to look at Hazel. 

     "Get up!" Diego demanded. 

     "You know, before you kill him, you might wanna hear what he has to say," Five said as Diego kicked Hazel in the face. 

     "I'm gonna kill you for what you did to Patch,"  Diego said pulling a knife out. He began swinging, Ivy merely sipping her margarita again. 

     "Or don't. See how that goes," Five said. 

     "Are you gonna-" Hazel stopped as he deflected one of Diego's hits. "Come on!" Diego brought his knife down into Hazel's leg, Hazel screaming in response. Both Ivy and Five winced at the sharp sound. 

     "That's gotta hurt," Five said watching the scene unfold. Diego was now beating the shit out of Hazel, and then he bit his ear. Five space jumped and grabbed a vase, then he smashed said vase over Diego's head. His brother fell to the ground unconscious now from the hit. "I draw the line at biting." Five limped back over to Ivy who handed him his margarita. "Hazel, whatever you came here to say, I suggest you make it quick, before he comes around."