T W E L V E

based off 1.06
the day that wasn't

~*~

WEDNESDAY 8:15 A.M.

     Ivy sat on the couch as her siblings were gathered behind her, each of them drinking coffee. She had her own in her hand, but it was untouched. Finally, Klaus walked down into the living room, sitting against one of the benches. 

     "Three days?" Allison asked for confirmation. She gave Luther a coffee, then Diego. 

     "That's what Five said," Luther said with a shrug. 

     "The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it," Klaus said. "He just left out the party about how soon." 

     "But can we trust him? I don't know if you've noticed, but Five's a little..." Allison pointed to her head, spinning her finger and whistling. 

     "Our little psycho," Klaus said with a wide smile. 

     "He was pretty convincing," Luther said. "If he wasn't trying to stop an apocalypse, those lunatics wouldn't be chasing him." 

     "That's why they were after him?" Diego asked raising an eyebrow. 

     "Yeah," Luther nodded. 

    "What did Five even see?" Allison asked leaning against the counter. Luther looked at her, not knowing how to answer that question. 

     "Uh, apparently, we all fought together against whoever was responsible," Luther said. He clicked his tongue, standing up from his chair quickly. "Okay. So, here's the plan. Uh, we go through Dad's research-" 

     "You're leaving out the best part, Lu," Ivy said from her spot. They all looked at her, Luther not wanting Ivy to tell the rest of the group of what happens. 

     "What? What is she talking about?" Diego asked quickly. 

     "What actually happened the first time around?" Klaus asked looking up at Luther. 

     "Yeah. What are you not tellin' us?" Diego asked looking up at Luther. "Come on, big boy, spit it out." 

     "Oh, he wants to spare your feelings," Ivy said. She stood up, everyone watching as she walked over. "So, I'll be blatantly honest with you guys. We died. First time around we died and that was without Five. So, there's still no one we'll win unless we have Five. There, I did it for you Luther. Maybe next time put on your big boy pants and be the Number One you've always said you were." Ivy turned, walking out of the room quickly. They all seemed speechless, but that's when the arguing started. Ivy tuned it out as she walked up to her room quickly, passing Vanya and some random man on the way. She paused, looking back at her sister. 

     "Hey, Ivy. W-Where is everyone?" Vanya asked looking around. 

     "Oh, they're all arguing in the library about the end of the world. Also, Five's missing again. But, hey, you're here so that's great," Ivy said sarcastically. She turned, beginning to walk away again. 

     "No, Ivy," Vanya said grabbing her sister's wrist. Ivy turned to her quickly, eyes glowing orange. 

     "Get your hands off me or I will burn you to ash," she seethed at Vanya. The older looking one slowly let go, Ivy yanking her wrist back. She then went all the way up to her room, slamming the door on her way in. 

          *****

     Klaus knocked on his sisters door causing it to creak open slightly. Ivy looked up from Vanya's book, a sigh escaping her lips.