1. 🏡👣

Oh my god oh my god oh my god this is it. I took the letter that said NETFLIX in big bold red letters. Last month I decided it's time to get out of this house, all i do is have school and sleep. It's boring, I have no friends, nothing. So I decided let me sign up for Netflix, why not? I open the letter to see the word Extra....

Extra? Really? That's it? I was expecting like a one word character or something... but it's something. So with that I rejoice, but now comes the realization that there is one person that must know of this victory....

My mother.

Which shouldn't be that hard but we'll see.
—————

"Sephy"  I don't understand why she insists on calling me that god awful nickname. Just call me A.J for crusts sake.

" I'm here" I look at the clock to see 12 am. Nothing new, but I geuss it's now or never.
"Hey mom?... umm I was wondering if I could ask you something?"

"What is it baby?"

"There is a show filming here in California close to this neighborhood
And umm I just got a letter saying I've been accepted to be a regular extra, my face will pop up on camera once in awhile but I won't have no lines or nothin."

"No"

"What?"

"I said no Persephone that's it no"

"No?" She nodded her head. Lord Jesus  give me strength because I'm about to get slapped the fuck up.
"First of all I am 20 yrs old therefore I don't need your permission, I just asked out of courtesy and second of all you have kept me locked up in this house for 20 yrs you wouldn't even let me get a job your never home because you work like a dog and I have no friends because I'm homeschooled and I could've left years ago but I didn't want to leave you but now I'm sick of it and I am done. So I am going whether you like it or not." Please dont slap me please don't slap me. Instead I heard a sigh.

"You don't understand your dad and my family they are, are bad people and I'm just trying to keep you safe"

"Well I can't be locked up in here forever so I'm doing this... please."

......
......
......

"I want you to come home everyday when your done please" she puts her hands on my cheek "no staying out late please, Okay? I don't want nothing bad to happen to you" I nod my head as she kisses my forehead.

It might not seem like much, but to me this is an adventure of a lifetime.

——————
Hey guys so I am still working on Infinity but sometimes I get blocked (pun not intended) 😉and it's a nice break to write this because it's in the real world but trust me there will be action just not in the first 10-20 chapters maybe.
I really hope you enjoy. 🥰😘