8. 😇👼🏾

At first it was quite until Diego cleared his throat.

"So you gonna tell me the story behind your middle name?"

I looked at him then slowly nodded "sure, why not?" I shrugged

"Well when I was a baby apparently my grandparents wanted to take me from my mom, I don't know why but my mom says they are very bad people so I guess that was one of there evil acts. So one night after giving birth to me, my mom was in the hospital room with me beside her in the crib. The doctors said I was going to be mute for the rest of my life when my mom gave birth because I didn't even cry after being born due to a lung problem, I was just quiet. So that night in the hospital there was a break in by someone my grandparents apparently sent and he was choking my mom in the hospital room, no one could hear her struggle and she thought that she was going to die, but something happened. A miracle, and I cried for the first time, and the funny part is I was only crying cause I shit my diaper. But my crying, caused someone nearby to check in the room. They restrained the guy and found my mom half close to death. She said I saved her, so being that it was a miracle and she was served justice from the man that tried to kill her, my middle name was officially 'Angel of Justice' A.J."

His mouth was left wide open. He looked stunned.

"Close your mouth, you don't want flys building a home in there." I said laughing slightly. He just shook his head, surprised.

"That is just a very hardcore back story to your name. I was not expecting that. I thought it was going to be like a favorite character of some sort. Wow!!" I laughed a bit more, we slowly started to reach my house, as we kept talking about anything, getting to know each other a little more than we thought we would.

We finally reached my door.

"Well I enjoyed talking to you. Goodnight Persephone" he said deeply

I nodded slightly "You know you are the only person who calls me by my first name?"

He shrugged "I like it. It's pretty... like you."

I smiled slightly, then I chuckled a bit.

He smiled confusingly "what?"

I just smiled before saying "Ooohhhh he flirtin flirtin."

He laughed before shaking his head "Your a mess"

I laughed slightly before opening my door and slowly walking in. I turned towards Diego. "Good night, Diego" I smiled

"Night" he said returning my smile

I closed the door and put my back against it.

He cute or whateva.