2. ⭐️🤩

Hey so I feel like I didn't give y'all enough back story so lemme just give a little more:

Persephone has been kept in the house all her life since she was a baby. She has never went outside except on Fridays with her mom. She has been homeschooled and has never met people her age. Her mother is keeping a huge secret on who her family is to keep Persephone safe. Now that Persephone is older she realizes she can't stay in the house forever.

I'll put this in the description later this is just for those of you reading. Thx btw 😘

—————————

This is it. I'm going out for the first time alone, making friends, doing normal people things, finally. Deep breathes, okay? Let's go.
I step out the house and start to walk towards my destination. The set was in walking distance of my house which was great because I can't drive.

20 mins later I walked onto the start of the set. I saw a man with a clipboard in his left hand and a red pen on his right. The man was big and muscular with shades on. I'm extremely intimidated right now.

"Name, please."

"Um Persephone Conners"

"Okay go ahead to the producers trailer, it's the one with the big orange star on the door. They will tell you where to go." I nodded then followed his direction onto the set. This place is amazingly huge wow. This man obviously did not explain enough because now I am lost. I keep looking around until I feel a weight push me down roughly and I feel the ground beneath me. I slowly open my eyes as I see some man child quickly get off me. I could see his lips moving I just couldn't hear what he was saying. I suddenly feel a throbbing pain in my arm.

Ow, what the hell?

I finally hear his words.

"Hey um are you okay I'm so sorry"

"Ugh uhh yeah yeah it's fine ow" I look at my arm to see a huge bruise forming.

"Oh wow that's that's huge"
no shit Sherlock
"umm I am so so sorry. Here let me help you up."

"No no it's fine" I start to get up as he bends down and our foreheads hit. Fuck man! Ow I quickly back up and stand up as I get ready to just walk away. He runs in front of me, squinting slightly because of the sun in his face.

"Wait hey I am so sorry Okay? I can get you an ice pack? Please. Your arm looks pretty bad"

"No it's fine I just have to find the producers trailer"

"Oh okay i can help with that, here follow me."

He starts to walk as I follow.

"I'm Diego by the way."

"Um Persephone"

"Persephone? That's a nice name. That's funny I have a character on a new show his name is Caesar, both of those names are like ancient right?"

I geuss. I don't know crazy person.

I smile slightly and nod as I make an agreeing sound at the back of my throat, like I understand.

"Here we are... uh are you sure your okay I can still get you that ice pack." We stop at the trailer with the orange star.

"Nope it's fine uh thank you... Diego."

"No problem and again I'm so sorry... Persephone"

"Actually I go by A.J"

"A.J? You'll have to tell me the story behind that sometime." I smile slightly

"It's not much just my middle name"

"Yeah but it's gotta stand for something more right?"

"Maybe. Bye Diego" he smiles and starts to walk backwards

"Bye A.J" I smile and and turn to knock on the trailer.

He's weird and maybe a potential fire hazard but... I think I just made my first friend.

——————
If you watched the video or have seen the movie then you know why I put the song cause this is also A.Js first time out alone.
😚