3. 😓🗣

I was following the producer at the moment as she talked very very fast. Lady I do not know what you are saying. She looks me up and down and shrugs her shoulders then calls someone over.

"Fix her up a bit then take her to set
3"

What does that mean what do I need fixed. I think I look fine.

The girl takes me over to a chair and puts a bit of makeup on my face and puts my hair in a ponytail. Then she drags me to a party set and tells me to take off my jacket leaving me in my shorts and t-shirt

"Your Group D"  then she leaves.

Wtf just happened. Group D? What do I do now.

"Okay extras, this is the opening scene of the first episode of OMB. Now you all are partying having a good time. You all know your groups that will tell you where you are. Group A is outside of the house party. Group B inside the living room. Group C, kitchen. And Group D backyard."

Ohhhhh okay. Group D.

I go to the backyard of the set.

"Persephone Connors!"

I walk towards where I heard my name, until I'm standing in front of a middle aged black women.

"Yes"

"You are one of the main extras?"

"Yes"

"Okay we need you next to that blond girl in the red stripped shirt, you need to look like your having a conversation with the people around her." I nod

"Okay" I quickly walk over there. I can do this.  "Hi Im A.J" they all look at me , smile quickly then proceed to ignore me.

Welp........fuck you too then.

"ACTION!!"

I heard through a big megaphone. I look to the side to see 4 people talking behind a wall looking prop.

Wait a minute...is that...? Oh my goodness it's the guy who knocked me down this morning.

I see him look my way, and I quickly turn towards the girls in front of me and pretend to talk.

"CUT!! Thank you everyone, well go for 2 more takes after this, take a break."

I walk towards my stuff and took a water bottle out of my bag. I sit on the closest chair and observe. Kinda weird seeing everything front and center.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and jumped. I turned around and aimed my water bottle at whoever had just touched me.

I see a skinny black girl with pulled back curly hair. She raises her arms and looks at me wide eyed. I look at the water bottle in my hand and laugh slightly then quickly throw it in my bag.

"Sorry I'm a little on edge"

The girl shakes her head and chuckles
"It's fine i understand" she puts her hand out for me to shake. "I'm Sierra."

I accept her hand and smile "A.J"

"If you want you can come hang with me and the cast, I saw you over here and you looked kinda alone."

"No no it's fine I'm just observing"

"Please"

I look at her weirdly, kinda confused on why she'd want me hanging with her so bad. That was until I accepted her offer and followed her to where she was. Him. Should've known no one would just come and talk to me. I was a little offended till I approached closer and his eyes were wide in shock then they switched to Sierra, who was smirking as her eyes read scheme. Diego scowled at her then turned to me and smiled.

"Hey Pe- I mean A.J" He brightly smiles and walks closer to me, he throws his arm around my shoulder, which I did not like, and starts to introduce me.

"Hey" they all say.

The women with the eyebrows... I think her name is Jessica, comes up to me and starts to ask me questions about myself and why I'm here. I hear the megaphone again.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY BACK TO PLACES PEOPLE COME ON!!!!"

Thank god. It was just getting a little too intimidating.