5. 🐿 😤

The next morning I woke up early, got ready and walked downstairs. Just in time to see my mom heading out.

"Mom?"

She turned "yeah"

I was going to tell her about the whole plant pot thing but I decided against it.

"Have a good day" I smiled, she smiled back but right before she walked out of the house she faced me again.

"Hey what happened to the plant pot?"

I thought of something quick

"Oh um....two squirrels... were really going at it near the pot ....so I was like 'you know this gotta stop' and I tried to shoe them away but one of them apparently didn't appreciate being interrupted and shit went down. When I tried to kick the one that lunged at me I accidentally hit the pot which scared the squirrels away. Im sorry I forgot to clean it up, I was just so tired" I said, faking a yawn. She slowly nodded as she stared at me.

"Riiiight, I'll see you later bye" she walked out the door, then I heard her engine start and she was off.

I knew that lie didn't work but if I had told her she would have flipped and then told me I can't go outside anymore.

I ran upstairs and changed into a long sleeve white shirt and some sweats before walking out the house and heading towards the set. When I got there I got my details on where I should be. It was a school set this time. I heard the the speakerphone activate and then a voice comme through.

"EXTRAS GROUPS A and B I NEED YOU GUYS WALKING UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS LIKE YOU WOULD IN A HIGH SCHOOL AND GROUPS C and D I WANT YOU GUYS WALKING AROUND DIEGO, SIERRA, JASON, AND BRETT. SOME GOING LEFT SOME GOING RIGHT OKAY. CAN YOU GUYS MANAGE THAT? OKAY...ACTION!!!"

Everyone started walking and I was being pushed. I was not ready at all. I tripped on the last step and as I tried to catch myself I didn't even realize I was heading straight for Diego, before him and I landed on the floor, his body breaking my fall. I groaned as I slowly rose.

"CUT!"

Diego looks at me then slightly smiles when he realizes it's me.

"We seem to like to find ourselves in situations like this huh?" He whispers. Before I could say anything, from my side view I could see the director approaching me. I quickly get up and face her.

"I... am ...sooooo sorry. I tripped and-"

"Yeah I don't care, do it again and your out" I nodded and went straight to my place without looking at Diego once.