18. 🌇🌉

It's been 10 years since me and my mom changed are identities and left the state. I told my mom everything that happened.

She was pissed.

We moved to New York City.

Big city + lots of people = discrete

But there was one set back...

4 years ago, Mom got sick.

I'll save you from all the sappy stuff but long story short...

She died 2 years ago.

Cancer.

I'm over it though. I miss her everyday. The money she saved up is still keeping me stable. It's a lot of money. I have a boyfriend, Jackson. Yup, remember that gas station dude. That's him. We saw each other at the airport, we started some conversation and he told me he was moving to Kings, New York. Then he asked for my number, which I didn't give to him. We went are separate ways then couple years later, we meet again. He asked to take me to dinner. We met at a Chinese restaurant in Manhattan, and it kinda just went from there. We have been together for a year now. But he has been my friend for 2 years. He was there for me when my mom died and after.

I'm still living under the radar that's why I'm living in Brooklyn which is also right next to the Kings.

Diego is history to me, I forgot about him a long time ago. He means nothing to me.

I do have one plan though and that is to kill my Father.

It's time to step back into the SPOTLIGHT.