4. 🍂⚾️

After day 1 of filming and hiding from Diego, I started to pack my stuff to go home. As I got ready to head out I was interrupted by a man child.

"Hey, A.J! Wait!" I heard Diego shout

I stopped and turned

"Hey" he said

"Sup"

He threw his hand back to scratch the back of his head causing his muscles to automatically flex. I see everything, those muscles are definitely not one of a man child.

"I was wondering... if you'd wanna come with the fam and I to the diner down the street from here?"

I was gonna say no but I figured I'd give him a chance, then I thought of my mother. So ultimately I had to say no.

" i'm sorry, I can't. Its just my mom is a little bit weird about me being out alone at night,  so yeah."

"No no, that's um... fine, fine. That's fine. Parents. Am I right?" He does a soft chuckle afterwards.

"Yeah." An awkward silence paused for a bit. "Well I should get going"

"Yeah yeah. I'll um see you tomorrow." He smiles, then I turn and walk away.

——————————————————

I make it in my house around 10 pm. I take my jacket and shoes of and slowly walk towards the bathroom so I can take my shower. Before I could get close to the bathroom door I see the blinds on one of the  living room windows shift. I walked closer to see if I could catch a glimpse of something, when I hear a loud bang and the shattering of glass. I jump and wait a couple minutes before  I peek through the blinds and see the plant pot in front of the door on the ground shattered. I'm not going out there for shit. Ive watched enough white girl horror movies to know what happens next. I'm not even bout to take a shower no more cause once again 'white girl horror movies'. Imma just double bolt the door, mom has the keys, and go to sleep with a bat. I do just that and wait for my mom in my room.