7. 🙄❤️

After lunch we all walked back to set, I was trying to remain as focused as possible but that is kinda hard when Mr. Looks A lot, keeps staring at me. Anytime he wasn't acting, he was looking at me. I was some what annoyed but, I don't know...I guess I somewhat like it too.

"OKAY 15min BREAK PEOPLE!"  I went to go sit somewhere when I was interrupted by Diego. He called my name as he jogged a bit to catch up, then he stood in front of me and took a breath.

"I like you, I want us to be friends. So, during break and lunch, I want you to just tag along. No questions asked.....Please? I just wanna know more about you" I was shocked by his straight forwardness but I also liked it.

I nodded slowly. "Okay"

"Okay" He was beaming from ear to ear, then he just grabs my hand and heads in a direction.

"Come on then" he says, we end up in a lounge, with bean bags, a TV, and snacks. The guys see me and start greeting me from where they're sitting. My eyes catch a new girl I've never seen before, she had brown hair, and it's more than obvious she a gringa. She stood up and stuck her hand out for me.

"Hi I'm Ronni, I'm playing Olivia on the show." I shook her hand as I nodded

"Nice to meet you."I smiled slightly, I don't like the energy you give off therefore I don't like you. But imma be fake as hell and just smile.

"And your name is?" She pushed

I just smile sarcastically "A.J"

She nodded and went ahead to push more "last name?"

"None of your business" I say still smiling, I let go of her hand and sit next to Sierra who was watching To All The Boys..., we started talking about how Noah Centineo is a whole babe, (which he is 😏) then break was done and we all went back to work.

——————————————————

After a long day of work it was time for me to go, so I packed my stuff up and began walking, until I heard my name being called.

"A.J!! wait" I heard Diego who stopped right next to me.

I looked at him weirdly "yeah?"

"Can I drive you home?" I shook my head

"No it's fine it's not that far of a walk from here" I sighed

"Then can I walk you?" I sighed before nodding slowly

"Yeah sure" I said, then we headed towards my house.