2.

Taehyung pov

After school I went back home just to find it empty again. I can't stop remembering how always it was so happy when I came back. But now they are all gone. I can't stop thinking of that day.

~ Flashback two years ago ~

I was in the living room watching TV when my mom and my step dad told me they were going to buy groceries with my little sister.

At the end they never came back...

The other day the police called me because I was their only family. They told me that all my family including my baby sister died in a horrible car crash. Or did they?

Of course I cried for 3 months Or did I? but then I had to go to a court to see who will be my legal guardian and all of that.

At the end the judge told me I was going to be fine living by myself because I have plenty of money to spend.

~ flashback ends ~

It was true, we lived on a mansion and we have a lot of money. My step dad was a music producer and my mom was a famous doctor so we were pretty wealthy.

I ended up in that really modern big house by myself, also I started to become crazy. At first I started thinking my parents deserved to die because they were awful to me, especially my step dad.

He will punch me hard when he was stressed, he will beat me up whenever he wanted to. My mom used to smoke and when she was finished used to extinguish the cigarette in my arm, burning me.

All of this types of abuse led me to create him.

One day of those beat ups I was trying to get away from the fist of my step dad. When suddenly I took his arm and twitch it to the ground. My voice became deeper and my sight grew deem. For 3 hours I was him, he has a name, but he has never told me what is it.

That day my step father grew a little afraid of me and somedays he will come and beat me up harder. With my mom watching, I knew she didn't care at all about me.

So, even now I think they did deserve to die. All of them except for my baby sister because she was a baby. Was she?

I enter the large house to find it clean and with food on the table of course my butler did this. He  stayed here after the "accident" and he didn't want me to pay him so I don't. His name is Luhan and he is amazing.

"Luhan did you already ate?" I asked to the butler

"Yes young master" he replies formally

"Luhan!! Don't call me that" I say embarrassed

"I am sorry Youn!...- Taehyung" he replies still formal

"It's fine, thank you for the food" I thanked him and proceed to eat

"Welcome!" Luhan said and went to his room

With that I ate alone at the large table on the large house thinking of how is the day going to be tomorrow and who are the new transfers going to be.

Again not realizing the little voice that wanted to talk to me. 

Jungkook's pov

Tomorrow is the day we were going to a new high school again.

I'm saying again because we were tired of the last one and killed 100 students in a soccer game so we are getting transferred to high school.

Everyone knows my name, I am Jeon Jungkook leader and owner of the Jeon mafia, the biggest mafia in Korea . My dad and my mom didn't take enough time to take care of me, they didn't love me because for them love is weak and for me too. I don't have any siblings my parents were too busy for me and they were going to give me the business anyway. They had one chance and that was me so they were always cold and hard on me. They died last year and I really didn't care about it because they were useless to me.

So I was getting ready for tomorrow to see my new victims, I mean classmates.

I live with my hyungs the ones that are in the mafia too, I got them in.

I also want to find something that almost all have, something called "lover" like Yoongi and Hoseok hyung, but he has to be mad completely mad.

Just like me...

With the thought of a lover the thing that Jungkook wanted to own like he owns anything he goes to sleep feeling something that he haven't felt since he was a young boy

Excitement

——————————————————————
Yas things are about to get real boissss

(Edit: ...)

~A