7.

Jungkook's pov

After yesterday's date with Taehyung I feel a bit crazy. Is like I don't care about anything that is not him and only him.

Today I am going to see my hyungs to see how we are going to do the masacre in the high school we attend and also to talk about Jin, Jimin and baby Tae joining the mafia. Since they are already crazy in love.

The ritual can only be done one time with the person you choose so I chose Taehyung, Namjoon hyung chose Jin and Hoseok hyung chose Yoongi, now it's time for Yoongi to choose and from what I am seeing he chose Jimin. Don't get me wrong he loves Hoseok hyung but they have been wanting to do another ritual for another person in the relationship. Wow when I think it like that it's actually fucking complicated.

Probably another bottom for Hobi hyung lmao.

So, today we will discuss all of this and we have to do it quickly because Daegu's police are looking for us. The "Jeon" mafia got famous in Daegu because we killed that politicians family and they want to put us in jail. Or kill us, I don't know and I don't care.

Suddenly my phone started to ring interrupting my thoughts

I look at the ID caller. Huh?It's been a while since I talked to her

"Hello?" The person says more as a question

"Hello?" I repeat with the same interrogation 

"Jungkook" she says relieved that I answered 

"What do you want?" I ask, not annoyed but already done with the conversation 

"Protection" she says, breath audibly hitching

"What happened?" I ask in concern, she was not someone that became scared easily 

"I think they are watching us Jungkook" she states and I furrow my eyebrows 

"Who?" I ask slightly scared of the answer 

"Red Velvet" she says followed by a big pause, my heart starts beating fast.

"What!!!?" I scream in concern, those motherfuckers.

Red Velvet is a mafia they wanted to kill me since I killed their leader, Irene, and happened to know about this person I am talking to. But how?

"I just want protection from my big brother Jungkook" she says, voice trembling a bit.

"You will get it sis I promise" I reassure her in a stern voice

"I am scared" she says and my heart grows heavy.

"Don't be, you and your girls will be okay" I reassure her once again 

"So? Allies?" she asks, hopeful tone.

"Sure" I say smiling, her girls and herself were skilled, they will be good allies to us.

"Okay bye Jungkook" she says, happy and relieved tone.

"Bye Lisa" I tell her and smile silently to myself 

Lisa is the leader of the blackpink mafia and also my little sister.  Yes, I said I don't have siblings but once my dad had an affair with a slut on a bar. That resulted on Lisa, my dad disowned her and treated her like trash. And mom couldn't even look a her in the eye without feeling betrayed. Her own mother didn't care about her and left my father with Lisa after she gave birth. 

But, I was her hero, her big brother and I genuinely care about her, even now. So, I have to protect her and her little mafia.

~ 5 hours later ~