31.

And with that, they went into the black van, all of them repeating the plan in their heads.

They were hearing all kinds of music and all of them making jokes and laughing, but not even that could take their nervousness.

They were never nervous in other missions, this time they were. Because this time they had to rescue someone, not kill them. The rest of the kids had stayed at home with trusted butlers and they were safe.

They started approaching the flower camp and saw exactly a single two stored house in the middle, they drove towards it and Jungkook started driving on a circle fast and making each of the gang members get out in their places.

The first ones to get out were Jisoo and Jennie, they immediately started to cover the area and set the guns out. Jennie kissing Lisa goodbye in the cheek.

Second where the one going on the right of the house, Jimin. He went out and covered the area too, with his massive gun looking around. Of course after kissing both of his husbands.

They went up the front and two people where thrown out of the van. Jackson and Yugyeom. Covering the area setting the guns up and looking around, since they were in the centre point.

At the left part of the house they threw Jin, of course. He was with his massive gun and his eyes looking everywhere around. He was the safest, because not long ago it was revealed that he was pregnant. Again. Kissing Namjoon goodbye, he jumped from the van.

Then the people that where inside of the van where ready to crush the front of the house to get in. Knowing that Joy knew that they were there. Jungkook had seen her in the window of the house, directing all the shooters. 

Jungkook smiled when he saw her face, she was scared and, in her arms, she had a baby. He adjusted his mask to see the baby clearly, it wasn't his baby or Yoonseok's baby. It was a baby girl.

Jungkook's pov

"Joy has a baby? "I asked towards Taehyung who looked at me in confusion

"I don't think so Jungkookie, she is too cruel" answered Taehyung looking at me and I raised my eyebrows 

"I was cruel too baby, it could be hers" I said toward him and he kept thinking. 

"It's true Jungkookie, it could be hers" Taehyung said and then took his radio "Guys Joy has a baby in her hands, try not to hurt her, okay?" Taehyung said as all of them answered their okays.

I smiled; I knew Taehyung could hurt anyone that hurt our baby, but he deep inside knew that, that little girl that Joy was holding, didn't do anything to us.

And then we crushed the house, making the wall fall and the house got weak, Yoongi and Hoseok got out of the car and went to the right of the house with their respective weapons. They said goodbye to us, and I saw in their eyes, that they knew. This was our last mission.

RM and Lisa went to the left of the house, also with their respective weapons and Lisa winked at me saying " bye bro, see ya later". I just nodded towards her and Namjoon.

Then it was time for me and Taehyung, we went upstairs in the middle of the house I wont lie, I was scared, but not for my life, for Taehyung.

We were going up the stairs we heard cries, Taehyung immediately went running up.

"TAEHYUNG WAIT!" I said as I grabbed his arm, I saw his eyes, the ones of a reckless mother that wanted her child back. 

"Jungkook our baby is crying" he said trying to be set free. "Taehyung it could be a trap" I told him, letting him go. He looked at me and nodded.

Madly in love (Taekook)- Editedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें