22.

Jungkook's pov

"H-hey baby" I said poking Taehyung's cheek

"Yes Kookie" he asked sleepily 

"I've might found some things about Jimin" I said regretting it when he furrowed his eyebrows.

"WHAT??" He screamed at me angry

"Wait. Wait don't panic. NOW I need to tell you this but promise me you won't tell anybody okay?" I said and he nods "Okay" he responded impatiently.

"Jimin is a Park and I think he might be Chanyeol's brother" I said calmly, not missing how Taehyung's face got paler by the second.

"WHAT??Chanyeol as the one who is helping the RED VELVET mafia and the same that contributed for killing Rosé, that is his own sister?" Tae uttered in shock and I nodded.

"Yes, but baby I think Chanyeol doesn't remember anything about his past either he was much older than Jimin when all of this happened, probably has permanent amnesia and Jimin doesn't have to know now" I tell him soothing his back.

"What?? He is my best friend Kookie, he needs to know" he said pouting and I look at him concerned.

"Wait. I haven't finished Rosé is a mother an-" I got caught off by Taehyung's  scream.

"WHAT? ROSE HAS A CHILD?? BITCH HOWWW??" He screamed, mouth wide open.

"Baby let me finish. Yes she does have a child called Alaia but I don't know if the child's name in Park Alaia or Jung Alaia" I said trying to explain the situation.

"What surname appears in the document that you read all of this from?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"Jung and how did you knew I read it on a document?" I ask slightly scared and concerned.

"I had a little sneak peak, but I thought you were in Wattpad or something anyways, Jung it is, we should ask Hoseok hyung, he probably knows something" Tae said confidently. 

"That's right baby just for you to know I never use Wattpad, but we should ask him." I said and he rolled his eyes at me. "But now let's sleep. Tomorrow you are turning a month pregnant!!! I'm so excited" I said and he offered me a warm smile.

"Me too Kookie, me too. Bye" he said tiredly yawning and falling asleep almost instantly 

"Bye baby "I said and fell asleep.

~ the next morning~

"Good morning baby. Baby?"  I said looking around as I heard sounds coming from the bathroom. I silently got out of bed and started going towards the sounds just to open the door and find Taehyung in the floor, crouching down to the toilet throwing up while holding his pregnant stomach.

"TAEHYUNG!!"! I screamed in panic while looking at him.

"Oh hey Kookie, I'm fine" he said with a weak smile "just some morning sickness" he mumbled looking at the content inside the toilet.

"Oh. Okay baby, do you want to have breakfast?" I ask still a little concerned about him.

"Hmmm some cereal wouldn't hurt y'know" he smiles at me and stands up. Flushing the toilet in the process. 

As we reach down the stairs to the main dining room we saw: 

There was, in the corner of the dining table was the Namjin couple with their twins. Namjoon was feeding a smiling Ava while Jin was feeding a not so happy Rosé in fact she was about to cry but Namjoon got her just on time.

"It seems that the twins are in daddy day" Jin said pouting and looking at his babies smile and laugh with their father. 

Daddy day is the days were the twins prefer to be with Namjoon for some odd reason, those days every time Jin takes them away from "daddy" they will cry a lot and then they will be pouty until they see Namjoon again.