23.

Taehyung 's pov

"OKAY LITERALLY WHAT. THE. FUCK who was that?? Jung Alaia?? That just can't be true at all. The baby was sent overseas and never seen again, at least that's what Kookie told me." my mind was raising with thoughts.

"Jungkook w-what's happening? That is not true right?" I said while crying and holing onto my belly.

"It's so messed up to take a little girl from her mother that was sexually abused and put her as a target for taking down the Jeon mafia, the fact that they are trying to take us down by the daughter of our deceased friend." They be monsters.

"Baby, this is a trap. They are playing with us. That can't be Alaia because..." he said sighing and looking around "Because WHAT?" I screamed impatiently 

"Because Alaia is in California with her adoptive family and she is HAPPY AND SAFE" he said making me calm down for a bit.

"That little girl is not what we think she is. I don't know where he found her, but she is not Alaia. I know" He said in a deep voice looking at the contact.

"You are telling me that they kidnapped a l-little girl and tell her to say that?" I said shaking, connecting the dots.

"Yes baby" he nodded and hugged me, I hugged back.

"And what do we do Jungkookie?" I ask scared and confused.

"Nothing. We wait until the person that sent her shows him or herself and then we can plan something. Now we need to worry about your pregnancy and the twins. Luhan and Jackson are the ones investigating about where the RED VELVET mafia is. WE have nothing to worry about." He said reassuringly and I nodded "O-okay" I answered in a tiny voice.

"Okay baby I am going to do some paper work. You can come whenever you want, and you can tell me anything okay?" he said and I nodded. "Jungkookie wasn't today the day of the check-up?" I asked concerned of my baby's safety. 

"Yes, but is at 6 pm and now is 1 pm so you can go to eat something, maybe to the pool and then we'll go to the check – up together. Okay?" he said and I nodded smiling.

"O-okay. I am quite hungry" I think and go over to the kitchen.

"Luhan?" I ask to nothing and particular, then he came over and started bombarding me with questions.

"Yes Miss? Do you want anything? Can I serve you something?" He said fast and I giggled. "Yah Luhan, don't ned to be so formal. I want a cheese sandwich please." I said and he smiled warmly and nodded "Sure" he said with a tiny smile.

"Can you serve it to my room?" I asked feeling suddenly tired.

"Yes Miss, go and wait" He said and I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you Luhan" I said as I went up the stairs.

Mmmmm I am going to miss this place, all the rooms and calm places. The gun room and the explosions room. Everything. I am going to miss everything. After all it has been already two years since I became Jungkook's "chosen one", two years since I had put a foot in the city. How is everyone doing? The old lady with her cat that where my neighbours and the twins that will always come over to have cookies. I will not lie I miss all of them too but, Jungkook is my home because home is not a place. It's a feeling. And Jungkook is my home.

As I went up the stairs of the second floor, I hear some noises like muffled crying. What I think and go towards the sound. It came from the gun room. I started getting closer and closer to it. The I saw a bulge coming from an old cloth in the floor. I picked it up and laying there, shivering was a black hooded man and in his arms he had Ava.