21.

Jimin pov

With tears in my eyes I screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! ROSÉ IS MY TWIN SISTER?!! SHIT!! THREE SIBLINGS?! DID TAEHYUNG KNEW ANY OF THIS!!! I AM HOING TO KILL HIM!!" I said out loud while losing my mind.

"WAIT. Jimin!! He is pregnant. Stop acting so crazy and go talk to him like a civilized piece of human being" I think and nod to myself. "OKAY. Yes I'll do that"  I went down the stairs fast and furious, but I suddenly stopped when I heard a little whimper, as I turned around I saw a slipper coming right to my face and the BAM! The slipper hit my face making me stumble in my place.

"PARK JIMIN HOW DARE TOU WAKE UP MY LITTLE BABY?!" Jin hyung said as he glared at me

"S-sorry hyung, I forgot that it was nap time" I said sweating and looking at my watch.

"FINE. I'll let you go this time because you only woke up one of them, but next time I will not hesitate on throwing you out of the window" he said while yawning and looking at me disgusted.

"O-Okay" I said intimidated and smiled awkwardly 

"Now go, I also need my beauty sleep" he threw me out of the rooms front door.

I suddenly forgot where I was going, then I remembered.

"TAEHYUNG!" I said while going into the living room, there was my newly pregnant best friend and his husband hugging him, while they were watching the amazing movie of Moana.

"Hey Chim, want to join us?" Tae said with a smile while eating popcorn and caressing his small belly.

"TAE, I need to talk to you" I said trying to sound stern

"Then talk" he said while pausing the movie and raising an eyebrow at me.

Tae and Jungkook both looked directly into my eyes. Both waiting for me to say something.

"So, shorty? What is it?" Jungkook said smirking annoyed at my presence.

Tae elbowed him in the ribs "don't be mean" he said and smiled at me

"S-sorry shorty" Jungkook said while coughing and rolling his eyes at me

"Emmm Tae?" I said  hesitantly  "Rosewasmytwinsisterandiknowihaveamnesiapleasehelpme" I said in now go.

"Wait what?" Jungkook said confused and concerned at me.

"You knew?" Tae said sadly looking at me 

"Of course I knew and I get it, you tried to protect me but I know I am not a Kim and that of course I have siblings and I had amnesia" I said looking at him, I wasn't THAT dumb.

"Wait, you are not a Kim?" Tae and Jeon said in unison confused.

"Wait, you didn't knew?" I asked more confused

"Chim, the only thing I knew about you was that your parents died on a car crash , no surname or anything" he said looking at me weirdly 

"Oh. Well I remember my older brother but not his name and I am sureeee I have an little sister or brother because I remember a little blurry baby. But never once I saw a girl in my memories and Rose of course is a girl AND my twin sister" I said recalling the little things I found in my head.

"I don't get it, how are you so sure of it?" Jungkook asked hesitant  "She told me" I said confidentially 

"What?" Tae asked confused "I am confusion" he said while looking at Jungkook who was confused too.

"Well she didn't told me in person, she left a note explaining everything and while I was packing it fell and I saw it, so I read it and it said all of this." I said while showing them the note. "Of course I am shook and then I came to insult you but it turns out you didn't knew either" I said laughing awkwardly