32. (End)

Taehyung's pov

Beep... Beep...Beep

"AHHHHHH" I said as I woke up from a nightmare.

"Oh, Tae you are awake" said Jin caressing his baby bump and smiling down at me.

"Ji-Jin?" I said with a weak voice.

"Yes, Tae. I am here" he said smiling weakly.

"My babies? My husband?" I asked looking at him tearing up all the memories came back.

"The three boys are okay and the girl too. Jungkook is in the bed beside you" Jin said pointing at a sleeping Jungkook.

"He-Hello?" We heard a raspy voice, both of our heads looked at the side and we saw Jungkook looking at us.

"Ko-Kookie?" I asked weakly.

"Tae?" said Jungkook back "You are okay, thank god" he said resting his head in the pillow "What about the triplets?" Jungkook asked concerned.

"They are fine, with Yoongi and Hoseok" said Jin looking at them

"Ah thank god" said Jungkook back 

"Jin, what about the others?" I asked remembering all he mafia

"They are fine, some of them" he said looking down sadly

"Where is Namjoon?" Jungkook asked looking around the room

"He-he died" said Jin with tears in his eyes looking at the floor.

I looked at Jungkook and we were both shocked.

"I am so sorry Jin hyung" said Jungkook looking down tearing up, Namjoon was like a brother to him.

"What about my sister? And Lisa?" I asked remembering Jennie.

"She left, after Lisa's funeral. She was so sad. He also left a note for you Tae" Jin said giving me the note "she told me to give it to you as soon as you wake up, also she took one million dollars from the mafia" Jin said looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook just nodded heartbroken.

"M-My sister died?" asked Jungkook crying "Yes, when the mafia doctors found her body she was smiling" Jin told him while crying more.

"Who else d-died?" asked Jungkook gulping

"Jimin and Jisoo" said Jin looking down "Jimin was pregnant... Jackson and Yugyeom left to the UK and the rest of the bad guys died in the explosion." He finally said.

"Oh, no" said Jungkook. I was just so shocked and looked away while crying.

"Hello, guys. Can you walk?" asked the doctor 

"Luhan??" I asked looking at him

"Yes, I became the mafia's doctor, you guys have been in a coma for two weeks" he said smiling sadly.

"I think I can walk" said Jungkook standing up and coming to me, kissing me in the forehead.

"I can walk too" I said going to hug Jin

"How far are you? "I asked holding his baby bump

"5 months, he said smiling. He is a boy, Namjoon would have loved to meet him. He always wanted a boy" Jin said looking at me tears rushing through his eyes.

"I am leaving, Namjoon's lost was so difficult for me and the twins. We are going in the morning to Jeju Island, you can come visit us with the boys and the girl if you want to" Jin said "Namjoon left us some money, we will be fine" said Jin looking at us smiling.