29.

"They got my sons"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WE HAVE TO SAVE THEM! THEY ARE MY CHILDREN" screamed Yoongi hysterically looking around

"Yoongi, calm down" said Jungkook trying to calm him down

"NO, DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN,  THE CHILDREN I CARRIED FOR NINE MONTHS ARE KIDNAPPED" he screamed once again, no one had screamed at Jungkook like that, not even Taehyung.

"Yoongi, we ARE going to save them, but right now we need to make a plan to save them, and panicking is not the answer" said Taehyung sweetly at him 

But it had no use, Yoongi was defeated emotionally and physically, his husbands tried to console him, but he was just broken. No one knew what it felt to feel that, to feel that the little human you had to take care of was gone, that you failed the little soul.

"Love, how about you go to rest while we prepare the plan" said Hoseok to a blue Yoongi

"Yes, okay. I'll do it" answered Yonngi in a tiny cold voice

"Okay... let's all go to the meeting room, to elaborate the plan, Gary take the triplets to their room and put them to bed" Jungkook said signaling the driver, who nodded.

"Jungkook, our babies are not safe alone, can I go with them?" asked Taehyung fearing for his children's well being.

"You go my love, take care of my boys. I love you so, so much. I'll let you know the plan. Now go" said Jungkook sweetly to his lover Taehyung kissing his lips softly.

**

"Okay guys, what's the plan?" asked Jungkook still shocked by seeing Yoongi so broken

"I think that they did it wrong" said Jimin looking through the window.

"What do you mean they did it wrong?" asked Jungkook confused.

"I think they were meant to kidnap the triplets, and they got confused and kidnapped the twins instead, OUR TWINS" said Jimin sternly looking at Jungkook with fierce eyes.

"YEAH, LIKE WHY WOULD THEY KIDNAP OUR BABIES, THEY DON'T HAVE BEEF WITH US, THEY  DON'T EVEN KNOW US!!!" said Hoseok slamming his hand on the table.

Jungkook started to think, could it be possible that they wanted to kidnap his boys? And instead they got mixed up and kidnaped the twins? Who could be the ones doing this? And most importantly are the triplets complete?

He thought and thought, the only person he could think of was Joy, but she disappeared? What is going on??? Who is behind all of this??

All these questions popped in his mind and he started to panic, what if they took one of the triplets? Or two? Could it be? No. Taehyung is with them, he will notice if one of the triplets is missing, but still the twins and triplets looked similar, because the triplets are almost identical and the twins where identical then taking one of the triplets isn't really a crazy idea.

"We need to go see the triplets" Jungkook said slightly panicked

"Why?" asked Jin looking at him confused 

"I think they got one of the twins and one of the triplets" Jungkook said, now mad 

"WHAT?? THE FUCK??" said Jimin standing still in front of Jungkook pushing him hardly.

Loosing a baby, can make a bunch of dominant men go CRAZY.

"LET'S GO THEN IDIOT! IF YOU WANT TO FIND THEM, WE GOTTA SEE WHO IS MSSING" said Jungkook pushing Jimin and running out the door.

And like that, a majestic mass of muscular men went aggressively running through the stairs and up to the room, where Taehyung was humming a lullaby to the three babies sleeping in the bed.

Jungkook opened the door hardly, making Taehyung get startled, making him hit Jimin directly in the nose, of course blood came running down as soon the hand impacted with the nose.

"JUNGKOOK! DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN, YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK" Taehyung screamed startled 

"S-sorry baby" apologized Jungkook and looked at Jimin 

"WHAT IS ALL THIS COMMOTION FOR?" Taehyung finally asked looking at all of the men standing in the room

"We need to see the babies" said Hoseok while staring at the sleeping children

"Why?" asked Taehyung going to the bed, with the rest of them, yes, they didn't woke up, very heavy sleepers indeed.

"We think one of them might not be a triplet, but a twin" said Jungkook looking at Taehyung's eyes, he shivered.

Taehuyng's face turned pale, "W-w-what?" he asked, he perfectly knew what his husband meant, but he didn't want to believe it

"We think they took a triplet and a twin" said Jimin while holding his nose wincing at the pain

"L-let me check" said Taehyung fearing the well being of one of his children

When he went to study the features of the three babies, he saw the pair of twins that where on his womb, Soobin and Yeonjun, sleeping soundly, what he saw next made him skip a beat, there was not a Hueningkai, instead of him, sleeping soundly next to his "cousins" was Landon.

"J-Jungkook, my baby is missing!" said Taehyung in tears panicking while looking at the children

"NONONONONONONONO, who is missing??" asked Jungkook in panic looking through the sleeping faces 

"The youngest baby. JUNGKOOK, HUENINGKAI IS MISSING!" he said screaming hysterically, now he knew what Yoongi felt, and it was horrible.

Jimin and Hoseok went fast to take their baby to Yoongi so he can lift his mood, Jungkook started to console Taehyung, but he himself couldn't stop crying.

While he was consoling his husband, he started to notice that his husband was sobbing less and less and started twitching.

"Ta-Tae? Are you okay??" asked Jungkook looking at his husband while still hugging him

Then the twitching stopped, and a laugh was heard, and then laughing through the teary eyes Taehuyng looked at Jungkook. Big dark brown eyes, this wasn't Taehuyng.

For the first time in three years he was back.

"V?" asked Jungkook confused

"What did you do this time Jeon?" asked V coldly getting away from Jungkook's grip

"I didn't do anything! They took MY baby too! My Hueningkai" said Jungkook drying his tears 

"T-they took o-our baby?" asked V with a pale face, breathing heavily

"Yes" said Jungkook defeated looking at his Taehyung 

"I'm gonna kill those bitches, it's time to let Taehyung rest of a bit" V said going out of the room, leaving a dumbfounded Jungkook behind...

—————-///——/———/———-////—————
Hello babies!!!
I am sorry for not updating for soooooooo long, I love this book but I got a writers crisis and didn't knew what this chapter was going to be about. Now I that I know everything, I will be updating more (hopefully) .
Hoped you liked this chapter
Love lots
~A