11.

Jungkook's pov

After that day I started to put a lot of attention to V specially, since he controls every bad part of Tae.

Whenever Tae and I went to kill someone V will appear to give the last shot, stab or in the last breath of the victim in general then he will go back and I will have to be with a pouty Taehyung because "V ended with him" and not him.

Also many things have been happening lately. Yonnminseok poli have been weird since they had an entire day of sex which ended up on a whiny Jimin and a bratty Yoongi, but then they all were super happy and fluffy with each other.

Namjin couple were always fluffy with each other so that doesn't surprise me at all at the end they will end up with 40 children if the keep doing it every night.

If you are wondering I decided to believe in Taehyung and not V because V's attitude is not that real when it comes to talking about past experiences when Tae baby shows real emotions while doing it.

Now we were planning our high school masacre because we were all done with that shitty high school.

Tae wanted to kill Sehun and I was alright with it because he dared to touch something that is mine and only mine and he dared to try to take him.

That just made my blood boil with anger so I let Tae put him on the top of the list of who to kill fist

Everyone wanted to kill someone.

Yoongi wanted to kill BamBam because he once flirted with Hoseok in front of his face.

Hoseok wanted to kill Jinho because he once touched Yoongi's ass when Hoseok was looking at him

Jimin wanted to kill Mrs. Kim because she will always put bad grades on him.

Namjoon wanted to kill G-Dragon because he didn't do an important task that he sent him to do which resulted in Jungkook almost killing him.

Jin wanted to kill Yerin because she once said Jin is a fag that no one will like and she will always pick on him.

And I wanted to kill everyone because I just had enough of people trying to steal Tae baby from me.

So we were preparing everything to enter the school and killing them also, we were working on our costumes for the special day.

Special day because it's going to be the day where Tae baby , Jin and Jimin hyung are going to be oficial members of the mafia.

And I can't wait until I get to see Taehyung covered in blood, just thinking of it makes have a boner. I'll have to control myself.

I also need some recruits so I'll have to call Jackson and tell him to bring that new kid that he has.

Jackson was my friend in another school, so in the day we were killing everyone we let him live. Since that day he's being part of the Jeon mafia. However, that was a loooooong time ago, when my dad was still alive.

He has a friend called Yugyeom, the kid is an skilled hacker that can do pretty much everything with a computer. He works with Yoongi hyung.

So I'll call him

"Hello?" he answers and I smile 

"Jackson, it's been a while" I say and chuckle at his gasp

"Hello Mr. Jeon, what can I do for you?" he says formally and I slightly cringe at it 

"Oh Jackson, I need your help" I say and he gasps once again

"Of course Mr. Jeon what do you need?" he says still too formal for my liking