27.

⚠️TW: Child Abuse⚠️

Tzuyu's pov

"Mother I think I will go out for a bit okay?" I said annoyed at what I just experienced.

"But Tzuyu, we have to talk about some things" Mother said sternly and I looked at her pissed "I SAID I AM GOING OUT" I screamed while punching the wall.

She looked at me in disbelief.

"TZUYU WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU?? YOU WERE NEVER LIKE THIS WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD" Mother screamed back and I rolled my eyes at her "Well I am not a child anymore mother AND I AM GOING OUT. LIKE IT OR NOT" I screamed at her and she sighed

"But Tzuy- She got caught off by my father "Let her go Hyuna, if she dies we will get her body. Not that she cares about us either" Father said looking at me disgusted.

I went out of the house when I heard my parents screaming at each other, smirking because I've caused that beautiful argument.

I went to the Chanbaek couple house to talk to my partner in crime. We are planning something. SOMETHING BIG.

"Xiumin!" I banged the door of the house.

"Jesus Tzuyu, what brings you here?" Xiumin asked me looking confused as hell.

"I went to the Jeon mafia organization, we entered with a not-sound helicopter and it was quite easy. Guess what I saw." I said and he shrugged. "What?" he asked, now curious.

"I saw her, she was with that bitch she calls girlfriend. Jennie, just saying her name disgusts me. She is ugly, I am better than her. Also, Jeon's husband Taehyung seems to be a lot softer and calmer, he is pregnant by the way. That is not the point, we gotta kill Jennie." I said rushed and Xiumin giggled. 

"Why tho? Why can't you stay with me? What does she have that I don't?" Xiumin asked sadly looking at me.

"XIUMIN. She is perfect and she has everything I am looking for. I will never in my life be with someone like you so get away. Also, she has a vagina and I need that right now. Not your stupid meat stick. AND you promised me you were going to help, so help me NOW." I said sternly and he just nodded. "Okay, okay Geez. How do we kill her" Xiumin asks rolling his eyes at me. I huff. 

"I want her to suffer MORE. I want her to suffer more than when her parents died. To suffer more than the day she was left at the orphanage by her brother. To suffer more than when Joy killed that little pathetic friend of hers and most importantly, I want her to die while seeing me killing the love of her life. Also, I want the child." I said, my thoughts all over my head.

"JUNG ALAIA!! COME U PIECE OF SHIT!!"  I screamed through the basement of the house.

"Y-y-es M-m-om-my?" The Little child asked shivering in horror, covered up in bruises.

"I AM NOT YOUR MOM U STUPID USELESS CHILD, SOMEDAY I WILL KILL YOU AND YOU WILL WISH YOUR PATHETIC MOM WAS NEVER BORN!!"  I screamed at her as I slapped her. Xiumin did nothing.

"S-sorr-y Mrs. T" The child cried while holding her red puffy cheek. "Mhm that's better now. DISSAPEAR! GO BACK TO YOUR CAGE!!" I screamed and the child complied.

As Xiumin puts her back in the cage I smirked and started preparing the plan that is going to happen in a year. A year until all of them suffer and a year until I will have Lisa again in my arms. 

~Meanwhile in the Jeon Household~

After the siblings heated argument, they both came out of the room, they weren't happy, but they weren't pissed either.