5.

~ A month later ~

Jungkook's pov

After lunch I offer Taehyung a ride home which he gladly accepted. When we got in the car I noticed that he was a bit weird

"Tae you ok?" I asked feeling genuine concern for him

"Mmmm?" he asked, looking dizzy at me and smiling

"Taehyung you ok?" I repeat my question a bit louder, just to receive a deep chuckle in response

"I am not Taehyung" the deep voice said making me look next to me

His eyes were darker like the night sky and I felt something I haven't felt in ages.Worry.

"What? Is this a joke?" I ask looking at him while raising my eyebrow.

"Hahaha nope, I am seriously not Taehyung" Taehyung says looking at me annoyed.

"Then what or who are you?" I ask confused at the person next to me, like he literally is Taehyung wtf?

"You can call me V" he says and I start to wonder if I had smoked weed that morning.

"And who are you V?" I ask deciding to play along.

"I am Taehyung's second personality" oh shit this is definitely real.

"WHAT???!!" I screamed a bit confused and scared. I couldn't believe it. Was he hiding this all this time??

"Yep, this rat finally found a person I am interested in Jeon" he says and I try to recover from the shock, I've seen shit like this in movies but never in real life.

"What are you talking about? Give Tae back!" I say trying not to sound too desperate and failing miserably.

"See I can't do that" he answers with an airy almost annoyed laugh.

"Why?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows and looking back at the road.

"He is sleeping y'know and, I don't want to wake him up" he answers and looks at me boringly.

"Stop" I say in a deep and stern voice.

"Uuuu that was an intimidating voice but, try harder Jeon that is not going to do anything to me" he says and I lift my eyebrows again. This kid.

"Stop or I'll make you" I say again, deep and stern

"Look all of us are fucked up here y'know, Taehyung is a bit of a puppet of mine when he is not in control I often take his body just to feel things that I can't feel as part of a mind and Jeon some day I'll like to feel you" he says slowly and freely, almost like he was telling an actual event. 

That was so out of the blue that it actually made me, the Jeon Jungkook blush a bit but I kept my straight face

"So see ya around Jeon, oh and please tell the idiot my name. I am so over him referring to me as his alter ego" he says and just shuts up. 

"Ok?" I say and look at him, who was giving me a stare "U-uh yeah sure" I stuttered. STUTTERED. GET IT TOGETHER JUNGKOOK. 

"See ya boi" he says and waves

"See ya? V?" I answer more as a question than an actual statement.

And with that I look at him again just to find what I think it's Taehyung sleeping peacefully in the passengers seat.

You can think this made me feel weird about Taehyung but this just made me fall in love deeper and mader for him. But, it was kinda weird tho. 

Love huh?