28.

⚠️TW: Mention of Child Abuse⚠️

~1 year later~

After that year Xiumin and Tzuyu had disappeared, Taehyung had given birth to three beautiful boys, Jeon Yeonjun (Ian), Jeon Soobin (Noah) and Jeon Hueningkai (Cole). Yes, they did go for Cole. There are not words to describe how much love Taehyung had for the three babies that were one year old now.

Taehyung wasn't the only one that gave birth

Yoongi did too, in fact Yoongi had a pair of boys too. Calling them Jung Hyuk (Aaron) and Jung Minchul (Landon). The Yoonseokmin household was happy. In fact, all of them were happy.

 In fact, all of them were happy

Until...

Jungkook's pov

"BYE BYE, Gary. Take care of the boys and the girls!! Call if anything happens and I'll KILL YOU if something happens to my boys" I said looking at Gary who's face dropped when I said that.

"I love our kids, but we needed time off" said Jimin tiredly looking at his boyfriends who nodded in agreement.

"At least you didn't gave birth to them" said Yoongi that had promised to never get pregnant again.

"Yeah... I'm going to miss them" said my Taehyung while looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"Oh, baby don't cy please, I'll miss them too, but we do need some time. I said thinking about the cute puffy cheeks and smiles of my boys" he nodded and held my hand.

The moment was caught up when the BLACKPINK mafia came by to have dinner (like always).

"Hello neighbours" said Lisa to all of them smiling at us. 

"Are the boys gone already?" asked Jennie sadly looking for the kids.

"Sorry Jen, they had to go already, but they will come back of course" said Taehyung hugging his sister and smiling at her warmly.

A bodyguard came to sight and announced: "Mr. Jeon this was on the front door" it was a letter along with a package.

"Kookie what's that?" Taehyung asked me sadly I can't answer cause, I too didn't knew