Bullied

YoonMin

It was your average everyday school day.
Students were gossiping like normal.
But for Jimin, it was different.
He was a nerd.
In fact he was the biggest so called nerd in the school.
He honestly didn't mind the name to much since he was what most nerds were. He enjoyed anime, more than most people, he swore he had seen every anime ever. He also loved reading, and you guessed it! He loved anime books, comics.
He was constantly wandering about random things as well, which would often get him in trouble in class.
He also had glasses.
Which in most cases when you are like what jimins like, your a nerd (Don't be afraid to be a nerd, cause I am a nerd 🤓).

But there was something else.
He was dating the most popular boy in school, he was also the toughest guy in school, Min Yoongi.

-

Jimin smiled as he walked to his locker. He grabbed his anime books and began walking back to the cafeteria. His eyes instantly widened when he saw the same three bullies that he normally saw, they were constantly torturing him...

Jackson, Michal, Lee. (I know y'all hate Lee...😂)

"pfff, why look if it isn't the nerd, Park Jimin" Jackson spoke "L-Leave me alone..." Jimin spoke "never, we want to teach you a lesson, you see, using somebody for protection is not right" Lee spoke "You say you love Yoongi, but then your over here wanting his protection all the time...What a joke" Michal spoke "I do love him" Jimin spoke, in a tone more braver than normal "Hmph...Somebody gets testy over their fake boyfriend" Lee spoke soon grabbing jimins anime books and ripping the pages and stepping on it.
Jimin went wide eyed over his books, he spent so much money on those, they were last copies of those anime books, His mother loved them, when she began to wither away, Jimin would read them to her.
she loved when Jimin read them to her, it stayed that way until her last breath.
"H-How could you!" Jimin Yelled pushing Lee harshly "All of you are crazy! Just leave me alone!" Jimin spoke, but he was Pushed, that caused him to stumble over and fall "Tsk! Such a weakling" Lee spoke "Boys lets teach him a lesson" Jackson spoke sending a hard punch to Jimins face, causing his glasses to break and his eye to turn a red tent "Come on hit him again-"

"touch him again, and you will regret everything"

Jimin looked up slowly, seeing Yoongi standing behind the bullies, his face angry. He soon walked towards Jimin, standing in front of the younger.

And just like that, he punched each one to the ground

"if you touch

If you say

Or do anything to Jimin again

a simple punch will be the least of your worries"

-

Jimin smiled at Yoongi after his eye was cleaned, he grabbed the elders cheeks "Thank you" Jimin spoke and Yoongi leaned down kissing jimin

"I'll always protect you my little chim~"