Stone

X-Reader: Yoongi

(trying a different style of writing for his x-reader)

Maybe if she acts like she's stone.

Maybe she won't break.

Atleast to you....You feel like a rock, whose been slammed over and over again, cracks all over your brittle stone, your ready to break.

Hadn't it been for your boyfriend....You'd probably be fine...

Yoongis been cold towards you for months now, and you can't figure out why. You've put nothing but love and devotion into your relationship, and you've worked hard to get where you are. You feel stuck, you feel lost, most importantly you feel alone.

You don't want to accept the truth, accept that maybe the love isn't there anymore. You don't want to lose the man who has given you so much, the man you love so much, the man who's saved your life.

He was once the cause of your euphoria...Now it seems like he's the cause of your dystopia...

You walked slowly, your head low as your body was decked out in a black outfit. You didn't feel like trying...You felt sad. For most this was a huge red flag, you needed somebody.

But you had nobody.
You were close to being a broken stone, one more hit against your once hard rock, you'd become a pebble.
You were more gray and gloomy. You constantly cried yourself to sleep, mostly because you and Yoongi got into intense arguments before bed.
You slept on the couch most days, your back would ache from that, but the physical pain wasn't bad...It was your hearts pain that hurt the most.

Your eyes had dark bags under them, they were constantly swollen from your tears.
You sat down at your home, you had walked out to get air since you could tell Yoongi was in one of his moods.

Once you walked inside you could Just feel the air tensefy. You looked at Yoongi who was glaring at you. You gulped and walked a bit more but a loud slam on your table jumped you out of your thoughts, scaring you.
You looked at Yoongi who had just slammed his hands down "W-What...?" You asked confused, but you were also scared "Where were you!?" He snapped "Geting fresh air" You spoke "Fresh air!? Fresh air!?" He yelled "I'm sorry...I just wanted to go outside for awhile" you spoke "Tsk! Whatever, your such a liar Y/N!" He yelled and you sighed softly, feeling tears sting at your eyes "I'm sorry" You spoke grabbing a glass cup "IM SORRY I EVER LOVED YOU" you yelled slamming in down on the ground.

You didn't even have time to process what you had done before you fell to the ground, your cheek burning and your hand landing on the glass getting cut up
When you looked up you saw Yoongi, his hand up in the air "You idiot! You broke my moms glass!" He yelled "Y-You slapped me..." you spoke shocked "Y/N....Really I didn't hit you that-" He began but when he looked at you his eyes went wide, the pain erupted now, your were sobbing.

You stood up, your hand dripping with blood, many deep cuts all over your small hand "Y-Y/N.." He spoke.

But you had shattered.

You were a pebble now, the stone you had was now either stone or dust. And then it rained, Washing you away...
You ran, you didn't know where you were going, you just ran.

You knew Yoongi was behind you, calling out to you. But you couldn't take it.

Sorta Graphic, If your squimish don't read

You ran as fast as you could, but you came to a harsh stop when you fell to the ground harshly, your hand with the cuts bending in half as you hit the ground, a crack echoing, you slid slightly, your knees scraping  against the rocky cement ground, you cried out in pain.
You heard loud footsteps around you, you quickly stood up and began to run, but you were grabbed, when you looked at the figure, it wasn't Yoongi, but somebody else.
He slammed you on a wall causing you to groan, your back going into extreme pain "Tsk, what a weak girl, it will be fun killing you" he spoke, your heart began racing, but it stoped when you were punched in the stomach, a vomit feeling ready to escape. You felt another slap hit you.

He soon threw you to the ground and kicked your back. You were in so much pain, you couldn't breathe and your vision was blurry.
Just as he was about to kick you again a hard punch was sent to his head, it was Yoongi, and when he saw you and your condition, he went rouge.

He began attacking the guy harshly, punching him like crazy, the male eventually knocked out.
Your vision was pretty clear, but you were bleeding intensely. You couldn't move at all. You soon felt yourself be picked up, when you looked up you saw Yoongi staring at you with eyes full of worry and sorrow "I'm so sorry Y/N...I shouldn't have acted the way I did....I'm such a horrible person..." He spoke "I-It's okay..." You spoke weakly "It's not Y/N" he spoke and you smiled "I can see you r-regret it....That's what makes you different than most guys..." you spoke and he smiled "I love you..." You spoke before you closed your eyes....

"Y/n?"

"Y/N?!"

....

Did you die?

Or did you live?

You get to choose 😊