Rejected P.2

Sope

The world seemed dim.

As if Hoseoks tears and sadness made the whole world sad. When he was happy So was the world.
Conveniently it was raining.
After Hoseok ran from Yoongi, it began pouring rain, but Hoseok didn't care. He was being soaked by the cold rain. His clothes were soaked, his hair was dripping with water.
But his eyes weren't dripping from the rain

But from the never-ending tears he had right now. He should have been ready for rejection, but he never really did plan on it.

He felt dumb, obviously.

But The was more heartbroken then feeling stupid.

But as the rain kept pounding on his skin, it made him think of his heart, the pounding joy he always felt, gone.
His happiness gone.
The sunshine happy adorable kid you always saw and instantly smiled at, was gone.

-

Hoseok couldn't feel anything anymore, his hands felt like ice and his body was an extreme ghost pale color. He was drenched in cold rain water, and the thunder was rumbling loudly, he hated thunder, heck he hated storms, but the pain he was feeling, he didn't even notice anymore.
Atleast not until he found himself in front of a house, his legs had walked him here. He let out a shaky sigh, his eyes red and puffy from tears making him look even more ill than he already looked.
He let a weak knock on the door, his body ready to give up and collapse, he was weak, his legs thumping from pain, his head now pounding. He knocked again and again, but to his unwilling surprise, nobody answered.

He began to walk away, the sounds of the door opening....But he couldn't process it. His body failed him and he collapsed to the ground, a hard loud thump snapping his ears into a ringing state.

"HOSEOK!"

...

Yoongi sighed and ran his hands through his hair, he felt like a complete idiot, he just broke his best friends heart, he couldn't speak his tire feelings and saw his best friend cry, the one he loved most so hurt because of him. Yoongi couldn't even hear anymore, his thoughts were surrounding him, swarming him like bees.
Suddenly a loud, faint knock at his door was heard, even through the loud storm that slammed rain at his house. He sighed and walked to the door opening it, his eyes widening when he saw a figure walking away, falling to the ground with a loud thud.

He soon realized who it was when he ran over to the figure, it was Hoseok "HOSEOK!" He yelled loudly "Oh my god!" He yelled picking the soaking wet younger, and racing inside.

-

After awhile the younger finally woke up, new Clothes and tons of blankets on top of him. He didn't even feel like moving now. So he stayed still, soon realizing he was at Yoongis. He let a few tears fall down his face "N-No...Why here" He spoke seeing the elder walk in "Hoseok! I'm so sorry" the elder spoke falling to his knees by the younger "What...-"

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" He Yelled and Hoseok smiled brightly "R-Really?" He asked "Yes...I'm just an idiot for trying to lie....I thought i wasn't good enough" Yoongi spoke "Heh...That's the thing, you are good enough" hoseok spoke before grabbing the elders face and kissing him

And his happiness was back