Missing

Jungkook Xreader

Jungkook sighed, it had been hours since he saw his beautiful girlfriend y/n.
He fiddled with his hands, pacing back and fourth.

It was hours, long hours and he knew something wasn't right.

He began to call you over and over again, but nothing.
He sent you text messages, everything.

You didn't even look at them, and that's when his worry began to take over him.

He grabbed his coat and put it on.

He began to drive around all the places he knew you'd be, all the places that you had friends at, or your workplace.
But nothing.

He felt frantic.
You were gone and that hurt him, he didn't know what to do, he needed you, he wanted to make sure you were okay.

-

It had been hours...And you still weren't home.
Jungkook spent most of that time searching everywhere he could, buy nothing.

That was until he heard the door click open, then, there you were, standing there "Hey kook, sorry I'm late, my phone died, I was helping a lady get to the hospital" you spoke looking at his sad eyes.

He soon ran up to you and hugged you tight "Y-Y/N!" He spoke hugging you like he'd never let go, that's when you also heard him crying.

Jungkook never cries, and that worried you "Baby..What's wrong?" You asked "I was worried sick, I though maybe somebody took you!" He spoke sobbing onto your shoulder "shhh...It's okay...I'm here love" you spoke while rubbing his back softly "thank you y/n...I love you too" He spoke and you smiled

"Now let's sleep, you look like you could use some cuddles~"