Roses

Jimin Xreader

You smiled brightly as you dressed yourself up.
Jimin had planned a special date for you, and the only details he gave you were to dress up nice.

So you did.

Once you were done, you walked over to him, his eyes widened, a blush decorating his face.
He soon hugged you "Tu eres hermoso" be spoke caressing your cheeks softly "It means you are beautiful" he spoke happily his eyes showing so much love as he stared into yours "I love you so muchhhhh" he spoke as if he couldn't express enough how amazing you were.

Soon you two got into his car, you didn't know where you two were going but you knew it was going to be one of the best nights of your life.

That's when you saw fairy lights decorating a wooden platform.
Then roses, so many roses everywhere.
You smiled brightly at them, your heart filled with happiness at them "Jimin...It's beautiful" you spoke watching as he turned to the backseat, grabbing roses.
He handed them to you "Your as beautiful as a rose, and all of them here are showing you how Much I love you....I actually made a few stores sell out in roses..." He spoke scratching his neck "H-How many are there?" You asked "Thousands...." He spoke with a blush "Jimineeee!" You spoke squishing his cheeks "Your so amazing" You spoke happily getting out of the car and standing on the platform "wooow!" You spoke "Jimin how did you do all of this" you spoke, hearing no reply.

You soon turned around to see what he was doing and that's when you saw him on his knee, a ring in a red box in his hand "y/n...You are my life, my everything, my will to keep going, Your my fight, your what I want to wale up to in the morning, you make me feel like a king, and I love you so much, will...Will you marry me?" He asked watching as tears flowed down your cheeks

"Y-Yes!"