Jumped

YoonMin

Jimin sighed as he began walking home, he was texting Yoongi, his smile huge and full. He loved Yoongi so much.

He was on his way home to the elder...

He gulped when he felt himself being followed.
The younger didn't even have a chance to comprehend what was happening before he was thrown to the ground, punched harshly.

His wallet fell out of his pocket along with some other things, he went to grab it but he was kicked in the stomach then punched all over his face.

Jimin let out a small cry, it happened so fast...so quick.

The younger soon tried to stand up but couldn't. He soon saw his phone light up, it was cracked but working.
The younger smiled weakly "Thank god" he whispered picking it up.

That's when he called Yoongi "Jimin? Everything okay?" The elder asked and Jimin coughed "No...I got jumped" the younger spoke weakly "OH MY GOD!" The elder yelled "Where are you!?" Yoongi asked and Jimin spoke again "XXX-XX street"

-

Jimin leaned his back on the wall, his eyes closing.
He Was about to fall asleep but a male running at him snapped him from his daze. The younger felt himself being picked up, but everything was so muffled. His eyes coming in and out of consciousness until...Silence.

-

Jimins eyes slowly opened. He was in bed. Strong arms wrapped around him "Y-Yoongs?" The younger spoke soon feeling Yoongi move "baby...How do you feel?" The elder asked and Jimin sighed "everything still hurts...." Jimin spoke seeing Yoongi lean up and Look at him, that's when his eyes went wide "What?" jimin asked "T-They gave you such bad black eyes" Yoongi spoke "I-I'm so sorry..." Yoongi spoke hugging Jimin "I love you Jimin...So Much" he sooke "I love you too!" jimin replies pecking the elders lips

"Now...YOU DONT EVER GET TO WALK HOME AGIAN GOT ME YA LITLE MOCHI BABY!" Yoongi yelled and Jimin giggled "I gotchu~"