Rejected

Sope...?

It's not often that you like someone for as long as Hoseok liked Yoongi.

Liked was actually an understatement now. It was love.
Call it dumb or "To early to tell" or whatever your snazzy mind can make up. But when you have a ten plus year brush, yeah, you can say what you want.
And even when Hoseok didn't understand the definition sexuality, he knew love and that's exactly what he felt. At age 10 he fell in love for the first time, and after that it stuck, even through high school, when everyone had their boyfriends/girlfriends. Hoseok just kept liking the elder.

He couldn't exactly pinpoint when, or why he fell in love with Yoongi, in other words, he couldn't give a proper reason, he had too many things to love. Weather it was the beautiful gummy smile that Yoongi presented few times, or that cold but also soft attitude he has. For Hoseok that was everything , since he was the happy sunshine that made even the saddest of souls smile, and when Hoseok was sad, it wa spoke dark clouds had dimmed over, and few people got to experience the younger sad since he often was smiling.

It was quite heartbreaking to see Hoseok sad, he was the definition of happiness, and if that was gone out of him people would probably not know what to do, Hoseok was always happy, that always made Everyone feel okay, he made any uncomfortable situation...Comfortable. He'd often crack jokes to make people laugh, or he'd ask questions that would make sense to people, unlike asking the weather or Somthing generic, he'd as crazy questions like  what's your favorite emotion, the Questions you'd  never hear.

Hoseok had finally built up his courage to ask out his longtime best friend, Yoongi. His heart was truly ready now.
When he walked up to the elder, he knew he looked like a mess, weather it be his obvious sweaty palms, or his messy hair from flicking it out of nerves.
He smiled at Yoongi "H-Hey...So....I've liked you....For awhile now" Hoseok spoke and Yooongi gulped, staring at him shocked "I...I've liked you since we were young ten year olds...and I've been waiting for the right moment to tell you...And that moment is now" Hoseok spoke opening his once closed eyes "Hoseok,....I don't like you like that...I-Im sorry" Yoongi spoke and Hoseok smiled "O-Oh! It's fine!" Hoseok spoke, tears brimming in his eyes "Are you okay" Yoongi asked "Y-Yeah!" Hoseok spoke, his tears flowing rapidly "Hoseok....." yoongi spoke "You know...It's late! I should be getting home now" Hoseok spoke, running away, letting out sobs.

That's when the storm clouds covered....

-