Cold P.2

Taekook

Jungkook coughed as he swallowed the pills, the amount he had just taken giving him an almost gag reflex.
The new bottle of pills, was empty.
They were binaural (Makes you tired).

Jungkook let more tears flow, loud sobs escaping, his cheek still burning in pain from the slap he revived from before. He felt his body shut down, It was strange how quickly it did this...

Knock....Knock....knock

"jungkook....I'm sorry..." Taehyung spoke snapping Jungkook out of his thoughts "Jungkook, please open the door..I want to talk about this" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook let out a sob "Jungkook baby...I'm sorry, P-Please don't cry" Taehyung spoke his voice cracking as he spoke "Jungkook....Please" Taehyung spoke....

Jungkooks vision blurred his body felt cold, as if it couldn't hold its own.
Jungkook coughed up  blood, it dripped down his hand onto the floor. He continued to cough the substance, his vision blurring and his head pounding...

-

Taehyung sighed as he knocked on the door again, the sounds of Jungkook crying, and breathing heavily, he also kept coughing. Taehyung felt tears in his eyes "Jungkook, I'm really sorry, I'm so sorry, I wish I could take it back, I promise I'll be better....:J-Just open the door..." Taehyung pleaded, but...Nothing.

"Taehyung....I love you"

THUMP

"jungkook?" Taehyung spoke ad he tried to open the door "JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung Yelled as he kicked the door, he repeated kicking it, over and over again.....his heart racing, he knew something was wrong.
He finally kicked down the door, and his eyes widened  when he saw Jungkook on the ground.

-

Taehyung sobbed as he held Jungkooks pale, cold hand

"Why did you leave me..."

Jeon Jungkook

Time of death

March 16th at 1:35pm

Death by overdose

...