Vacation

Taehyung Xreader

You smiled as you stared out of the window of your plane, Hawaii wasn't far now, and you were super excited.

You had just gotten a vacation with your boyfriend Jungkook, and after all the time you guys spent working, you needed this.

And now palm trees, as far as you can see.
You were really happy, and yours and Jungkooks relationship couldn't be better.

You soon felt the plane land and that made your heart to beat rapidly.
You looked at Jungkook and smiled happily at him "Babe, your so excited" he spoke "Well! aren't you?" You asked "N-No...." Jungkook replied looking away making you giggle

-

It was crazy.
Everything here was beautiful, the sun was shinning, and the ocean was beautiful.
You two actually just spent the rest of the day here in the ocean, and on the sandy beach.

There was so much you two could do, and that made you happy. You could get that quality time with him.

-

Eventually you two made your way to your hotel.
You laid on the soft bed and sighed, you were tired, but so...so happy.

You looked at Jungkook who had taken a shower, his baggy shirt and shorts looking adorable.
You closed your eyes slightly, feeling the grow heavy "I love you y/n, I'm glad I got you...and I'm glad your mine~"