Slapped

X-Reader-Namjoon

It was like time stopped when you got slapped, you had a huge argument with your husband Namjoon, he always said he'd never lay a finger  on you...but now your here.

You felt tears stream down your face slowly, the sad look in Namjoons eyes as he fell to his knees, disgusted with himself.
Your check was burning, swelling as you put a cold hand on it, you winced in pain.
"y-y/n I....I'm so sorry" he spoke sadly, but you stayed quiet, you were still shocked.
That's when he went to touch you, you flinched back harshly falling backwards in fear, you didn't mean to, you just did...

That's when you heard a sob from Namjoon.

Your heart sunk at his cries, you just wanted to hug him and tell him it was okay, but what he Just did, was not okay.
You gulped and stood up, running to the bedroom and shutting the door locking it.
You quickly began packing your things in your suitcase, you opened the window and dropped your suit case hearing Namjoon desperately knock on your door.
You closed your eyes and began to climb through the window, it was a bug of a drop, but if you were carful and did some moves to clim in other things you'd be fine.

You got one leg through the window before you slipped, your hands gabbing the edge.
You let out a loud desperate scream, your hands slipping, if you fell now you'd not make it...
You heard the sounds of the door being kicked down and a loud gasp "Y-Y/N!" Namjoon screamed as he raced to the window.
Once you saw him your tears began to flow again, your hand slipping off, pain hitting it like crazy.

Your other hand held the window with your other hand, sobbing.
The feeling of somebody pulling you up was felt. And before you knew it you were back inside, pulled into a tight hug "I-I'm so sorry..." You spoke as you sobbed "Shh...I should be sorry, this wouldn't have happened if t didn't..Hurt you..." he spoke and you smiled weakly "I-It's okay Joonie...It was an accident" you spoke "That wasn't you...it was your rage" You spoke and Namjoon sighed in relief, soon hearing you groan in pain "Y/N?" He asked, looming at you.
You were holding your arm, softly. Namjoon smiled a bit, softly looking at your arm and examining it "Baby...You pulled a muscle....Let's get that checked out hmm?"

-