Hello Again!

Dear readers with love and appreciation still  for Burdens and Bulwarks,

Firstly, if you still care about this story, WOW, thank you so much. I just recently logged back into Wattpad with nostalgic and reminiscent feelings of this place and noticed that Burdens and Bulwarks is #3 in #tøpfanfiction, so thank you for that.

Secondly, thank you to all the kind messages you guys left me throughout my pause on this account, it will always amaze me; the community that tøp have created for us all. I was really afraid that I'd come back to hate on my story since it gained a lot of reads, though I still am scared to look through the comments— I know that my inbox and messages were all filled with love (and the fact that there are such recent notifications being left on this story baffles my mind, I didn't expect this thing to be such a thing.) and I am sorry that I didn't get to them sooner, but I have seen them all and I appreciate them all still.

Lastly, I am inspired again to finish this book. The past three years have been filled with lessons, experiences, and growth that I feel as though the characters in this book are due for their growth and happy (or unhappy :o) endings as well. So over the course of the next few weeks, I will be editing the already written parts of this book, either adding or taking away (This includes cutting out the very in depth not family friendly part because YIIIIIKES! We don't gotta talk about it haha) ((no seriously PLEASE let's not talk about it 😂🤝)) And then I will be writing out the final chapters (I am anticipating about maybe 8-10 more chapters, but please note that I am in college and will be busy, I will try my best to have a consistent uploading schedule, but I apologize if that does not work out.), if you all are on board with that, even if it's just a few people. I know three years is a long time, but my passion for writing has only gotten stronger (and, I would hope, a bit better lol). If your passion for this book has gone dry, this is your warning that if you do not want it in your notifications again, to get it out of your library.

I worked very hard to make this more than "just a fan-fiction" and I hope to continue it on with that vibe.

If you're here, thank you for being here. If you're not, thanks for coming along for the ride.
But no matter what: thank you. Thank you always, for staying alive. I am undoubtedly proud of and grateful for you. So are Tyler and Josh.

Here's to growth, passion, hope, and closure. \-/