Prologue

We all leave our marks on this world. We leave marks on the ground as we walk; we literally leave marks on our earth, showing where we once were, and maybe even where we will be. But, we also leave our marks on other people ... And even ourselves.

No matter how little or big these marks are, no matter whether they're tainted with poison or beautifully refreshing. No matter how you meet that specific person, no matter how important that individual is to you now. We mark, we impact every single person we come into contact with. You happened to be my biggest and most pivotal mark. I love your mark, and I would take the pain that comes with it any day.

I wasn't sure when I saw you that, soon, you'd flood my thoughts. That you would come into my life right when I needed you when I was so sure that I needed no one.

But, now you're all I want. All I need. All my thoughts can process, and I would not choose anyone else in the world to say that about other than you.

-------------------------------------

I hate how corny author's notes make a chapter seem, but yeah. Not sure where I'm going with this-- well, I have an idea but I don't know how well it's going to turn out. Hope you stick around though (: fan fics are not my a plus, but I wanted to try.