~5~

America's POV

He proposed to me and we will have kids but his father will kill us when he will find out. I love Maxon, he stayed with me this all time, Dr. Ashlar said that nothing happen to twins and I can go back to my room. Maxon picked my bridal style and walk to our room, he put me in bed and laid down on the other side.

"Maxon?" I asked.

"Yes my dear?"

"I'm not your dear!"

"Ok love what happened ?"

"When you will tell your parents that you will marry me?"

"Tomorrow why you ask?"

"I'm just nervous that your father will do something to me or worst to you" I said quietly with shaking in my voice.

"Don't worry I will not let him touch you or kids, oh America we have to choose names for them!" he was so excited about having kids.

"So maybe I will choose name for girl and you for boy? What about  Fallon Eadlyn Lena Schreave?"

"Why you choose these names?" 

"Fallon because it's my second name, Eadlyn because I like this name and Lena because that is my grandma's name and I miss her so much..." I was crying at this moment Maxon hug me and I put my head in his chest, and listen to his hart beat.

"I think it's my turn so,  Steven Ahren Max  Schreave.  Ahren because it's name of my second best friend, Max because its short version of my name and Steven hmm I don't know."

"Who is your best friend why you didn't choose his name?"

"Ha ha ha because it's you love" first he kissed top of my head, my forehead, nose and at the end my lips and I kissed him back.

"Maxon I love you goodnight"

"I love too Darling goodnight".