~13~

America's POV

We were going back home, I used Maxon's shoulder as a pillow.

"Maxon?" I asked quietly

"Yes love" he is so cute, I'm so happy with him.

"What if your father will try to do something to you and I will not be able to protect you?"

"Don't worry I can protect myself and my job is to protect you, Fallon and Steven" I fall asleep, I felt safe when he is around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Love wake up we are home" he touched my hair then my cheek.

"5 more minutes" I was still sleeping but I felt that someone picked me up I opened my eyes it was Maxon, I put my head on his chest and listened his heart beat.

"America I don't want to wake you up but I have to we need to talk to someone" I suddenly opened my eyes and saw Amberly and Clarkson. Maxon put me down and hold my hand. 

"I think we need to talk" Clarkson said "Now to my office" we started going to his office but something was weird, in hall were too many guards. Then one of them said quietly to me they will attack you in 10 seconds be prepared. I released Maxon's hand, I had 4 more seconds, 3, 2, 1. They all turned towards we one of them hold my arm,  looked at him and concentrate, he began to cruller up in pain, other two grab mason and put knife on his neck and cut it a little.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!" I scream and blue energy puled everyone back except Maxon who was on the floor. I made a shelf that protect us from everything than I touched his neck magic heal his neck. I hold his hand and thanked about our room. We teleported here I used magic to close the door and put Maxon on bed. When he was asleep I made our wedding rings that will protect Maxon from death. Every time we die we will wake up. I had to do something like that for our kids. For Fallon I made necklace with purple diamond and for Steven black bracelet. 

I looked at Maxon he wasn't asleep any more he was looking at me, "How did I get here ?".

"I brought you here you didn't remember anything?" he shake his head. I touched his forehead "Oh my God" I walk up to the table and did another bracelet and hide other things "Here I want you to wear these and never take it of".