~20~

America's POV

"Maxon I want to keep Maddie"

"Me too" he kissed me on lips.

"Really?"

"Of course I saw how you were looking at her like she was your daughter before I came to our room I talked to my advisers and we have to ask her first and if she wants to stay with us we have to sign papers and she will be our daughter" I was so happy I kissed him passionately when we pulled away music stop and everyone start clap.  

 "It was beautiful, ladies and gentlemen please start dance!!" Gravil said. We walked to Maddie "Would you like to dance with us, your majesty" she smiled "Yes yes yes" she jumped from joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~8 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodbye thank you for coming" we all smiled 

"Hi you have to be Madison" said Kriss I was shocked what is she doing here, she tried to touch her head but I grabbed her hand.

"What are you doing here ?"

"I'm here for your wedding" she put her fake smile on and try to take out her hand but I start hurting her

"If you ever try to touch my daughter again I will kill you" her smiled were gone "and now get the hell out of my house and far away from my family and never came back!" I yelled and let her go. I  picked Maddie up and run up to our room. Maxon run after me "America wait, America..." I stoped "we need to talk and we need to talk to you too Madeline"

She had tears in her eyes "you want me to go back to orphanage ?"

"No honey I want you to stay here, I love you no one ever will take you away from us" I hugged her tight and kiss her forehead with tears going down my face. I feel that Maxon was hugging us, it was all I needed, a family. We were standing like that for 15 minutes and then we lay down on our bed Maxon on left side, me on right side and little Maddie in the middle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~next morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and saw Maddie wearing her blue dress and my favorite black heels "Mommy look I looks like you " run up to her and tell my plan. Mary give me bucket full of ice, on the right side was Maddie and on left I. She were using Maxon's camera to record everything "3, 2, 1.."

I trow everything on Maxon she waked up screaming "Aaaaaamerica , why you did that ? And you Maddie you are on that too" she shakes her head laughing "I have revenge" me and Maddie tried to escape but he caught us, put us on bed and start tickle we were laughing so hard that we almost cry "Max- ha ha ha please ha ha ha stop" he stop "As you wish my lady".