~29~

Fallon's POV

I run inside the dining room, crying "Mama is gone, she is...." I stopped when I saw Kriss sitting on my mom seat "What the hell is she doing here?!"

"Fallon Kriss stay with us and you should apologize for what you did to her" he said in clod voice

"First there is no US and second I will not apologize to that pathetic bitch you cheat on my mom!! Mama is gone and you don't even care!!" I run out of the room trying to get to the gardens but guards don't let me "Let me go !!"

"Princess Fallon it's too late and dangerous, you have to stay inside" said one of them

"Let me go or I will kill both of you" they immediately opened the doors and let me go I ran to bench mama always sit. I sit down on the ground and put my head down on bench and start cry. I was depressed about everything about mama she is gone, I can't talk to her anymore, I can't hug her, I can't tell her that I love her. I want to end this. I want to end my life. I stand up and walk over to our big swimming pool and stand in the middle. I go down on my knees and try to break the ice but then I heard someone calling me.

"Brownie where are you?" Nick was always calling me brownie because of my brown hair and eyes. He turned in my direction and start run but before he can get close enough ice break down.

Nicholas POV

Before I was close enough ice break down under Fallon "NOOOOO!!!!" ice was covered with snow so I can't see where is she so I start to pull away snow. At the same time Kai run up to me to help. Then I finally found her I tried to break the ice but this take some time. When I pull her out she wasn't breathing so I start reanimating her after 30 seconds she starts breath and opened her eyes. "Brownie you scared me to death, why you did that?"

"Please not now, I'm so cold"

"Of course" I picked her up and start walking towards the palace.

Fallon's POV

Nick picked me up bridal style and start walking. I hug to him and put my head against his heart and listen to his heart beat, then I felt a sleep. But I heard big horse close, we were in hall way.

"Cristal can you bring 3 hot chocolates, and blankets to Fallon's room please?"

"Of course your majesty"

"Please call us by our names" she nod her head and walk away and we start walking up the stairs but in the middle we heard

"Oh my god Nick what happened?" it was Queen Melanie she looked like I was dying. She run up to me and touched me cheek.

"She had a accident" she nod

"Get Fallon to her room and sit next to fire place, boys take care of her" she looked at Kai and Nick and then kiss my forehead "I will come to see you before bed" then she walk away.