~30~

Fallon's POV

I sit down next to fireplace and boys put pillows and blankets around me. Maids bring us hot chocolate and we start talking about some stuff.

"Can we watch something?" I asked

"Sure, you can choose" I walk up to my book shelf and push one book. Then shelf move and show us secret room. Boys look at each other shocked "Are you two going?" I asked and they run up to me. We walk inside and cover it so no one can see it.

"Wow I love this secret room" Nick said "So what are we watching?"

"Hmm..." I was looking trough shelf with CD but I can't found something that I want to watch but then I saw blue box on the bottom of shelf.  I opened and inside were US movies that are illegal now, 10 packs of blood and note 

Dear Fallon,

I think you will love this movies and this blood will give you strength after I left. I knew that your father was cheating on me it starts when you and your brother was little and I can't do anything about that. I didn't have anywhere to go with you three. Please do something for me. If your father will marry Criss make their lives miserable like they did mine. 

I love you more than everything in the world

Mommy

I put note away and take movie "Hunger Games" and two packs of blood. I play movie and sit between boys and put head on Kai's shoulder and take his hand "Promise you will always be by my side" I whisper to him

"Always and forever" he whisper back and I start to drink first pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 hours after~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After finishing movie, we started to get ready for party for Nick's family. My mother maids Anne, Lucy and Mary makes my hair and make up. I wear dress my mom love on me and pretty heels. (First picture is dress and hairstyle, second is make up, and third is heels but white)

 (First picture is dress and hairstyle, second is make up, and third is heels but white)

When my maids were done someone knock on the door "Mary can you open the door please?"

"Of course Princess Fallon"

"Please call me Fallon or Lena" she nod and opened the door "Hello Cinderella, are you ready? Wow you look extremely gorgeous" I stand up and walk over to him and he was looking at me with love "Yes Prince Charming I'm ready and you look very handsome" he laughed still looking at me. He offered me his hand and I take it we walk out my room and start talking.

"I want to start sing like mom, I want to make my own songs and do concerts" 

"That sounds great"

"I want mom to be proud of me" he stopped and take my face in his hands "Fallon she is proud of everything you do" it was so sweet and I don't know how this happened but I kissed him and he kissed me back. When pulled away I realized what happened "I'm sorry, I shouldn't do that" I looked deep in his eyes "No don't be" I smiled at him and we walk down to ballroom. We were holding hands and guards opened doors for us.