~26~

America's POV

Me and Maxon made a picnic, I was sitting next to Maxon with Kai in my arms but then I felt something in my stomach, it starts hurt so much "AAAAAAA!!"

"What's happening America?"

"My stomach hurts I have to go to hospital wing" he tried to picked my up but I stop him "I will do it in quick way" I teleported to hospital wing "I need a doctor!!" nurse come to me and try to take Kai, but I caught her hand "Take best care of him or I will do something that I don't want" I look deep in her eyes and compelled her. She takes Kai and go away, at the same time Dr. Ashlar came to me and shoe where to go.

"Your majesty please tell me what is happening did something hurt you?"

"Yes my stomach hurt very much..." she smiled 

"I think you are beginning to give birth"

"Please can you tell Queen? I want her to be with me " I asked nurse

"Of course your majesty" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Push America Push" Amberley was holding my hand whole time "America you are very close push America" I push hard as I can and then I heard crying of babies.

"America you have babies" Amberley squeezed my hand an kiss my fore head "You are most brave person I know honey" nurse take babies away

"Where are you taking them?" 

"I will be right back your majesty" I looked at Amberley and she know what I was thinking she stand up and walk up after nurse and I let my head to lat down for second. But then Amberley come back with nurse holding Fallon and Steven "Can I hold them?"  nurse bring them both and give to me.I kiss their small foreheads "I love you two so much" then I turned to Amberley she was crying "Can you tell Maxon that he can see Fallon and Steven?"

"Of course honey" she walk out the room and after 5 seconds Maxon run up to me. When he sat down on bed I give him Steven "They are so beautiful".