~21~

America's POV

"Maxon we need to talk" I said after he stop tickle me and Maddie "Maddie can you go to aunt Marlee and uncle Carter" 

"Yes mommy bye daddy" we all hug and she run out.

"We need to do room for her and clothes because she only have this dress and her old"

"That's right and we need teachers for her and..."

I touched his hand "Maxon I know you want everything best for her but most important for her is  childhood, I want her to make friends, I want for her better life than I had, I want her to have time with parents, that I didn't had. I mean I know they give me everything they had, but only thing I wanted was time with them."

"I promise to you I will do everything in my power to give her best life child can have"

"I love you so much"

"I love you more"

"I will go and check on Maddie" I kissed him for goodbye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second one is Maddie's outfit for today.

"Are you happy for your new clothes?"

"Yes mommy I love them, than you" she hug me and I picked her and walk into limousine. she sit on my lap "Mommy I can you sing something for me please?"

"Of course honey when we get back home I will play and sing you special song ok?"

"Yes yes yes"

"Do you want to do little magic?" she nod "Ok so hold my hand and close your eyes" I thanked about our room and we are there on bed "You can open your eyes now" she opened her eyes

"Mommy how did you do that?"

"Mommy is a original witch" 

"Wow mommy what other you can do?"  on bed were some feathers I take them and concentrate  and they start to fly around us. Maddie start laughing "Could you sing for me now?".

"Yes" I sat at the piano and start play and sing then Maxon came in room "What are you two doing?"

"Mommy is singing for me" Maxon whisper something to her ear and she nod

"Mommy I will play and you will dance with daddy and sing"

"What song you will play ?"