~27~

Fallon outfit  :)

America's POV

America's POV

It's been 16 years since twins were born, I was training with them andKai and now they control their power better than I. Kai and Steven have powers like me but Kai is stronger and Fallon is different, she is a vampire. Fallon and Kai are spending all their time together and Steven spend his time with Michael, Marlee's son. 

Today is Christmas so as every Christmas my family and Polish royal family came to palace. I'm so excited to meet Queen Melanie, King Oscar, and their 18 year old son Nicholas. Fallon and Nicholas become best friends every summer she fly to Europe to spend time with him. Kai if flying with her to keep eye on her. 

Fallon and me were walking down the stairs talking about what she should buy Kai this Christmas but then front doors opened.

Fallon's POV

I was asking mama what should I buy Kai for this Christmas but then front doors opened and I saw Queen, King, and Nick. 

"Hello did someone miss me?" Nick asked

They should arrived tomorrow night but they are here now. I was so happy so I run down the stairs and jump up at him and my legs were around his waist and I wrapt my hands around his neck and he hold my legs "I did" I said laughing.

"Really?"

"Hmm" I  said shaking my head and then get on my legs. I take his hand and run up the stairs to mu father office but when I opened doors I saw daddy and Kriss kissing.

"Daddyyyy!!!!" I yelled and start cry, Nick was holding from fall down on the floor. 

They turned to me "Fallon I can explain everything" he start 

"I don't want your explanation!!" I turned to Nick I was taller then me so I cried to his shoulder and he was touching my hair. I have to be strong, I need revenge. I wiped my tears and turn to him. I take of my shoes, earrings, bracelet, and necklace then I trow them hard on floor.

"Fallon please let me explain, please"

"NOO!!! How could you something like that to mama, Kai, Steven,... me?"

"Fallon.." he started 

"Shut up!!! I hate you more than everything in the world!!!" I start cry again and Nick touched my shoulder but I run fast as vampire does to father and slap him on face "From this moment forward you are no more my father!"

"Fallon let me..." I slap him harder 

"And you Kriss. My mother war right you are a monster, so this will not hurt you that much" then I turned my vampire side and start drink her blood but then father pushed me away.

"Fallon it's enough!!"

"No it's just the beginning" I turn around and walk up to the Nick and grab his hand. Then run fast with I'm to my and Kai room. Nick opened doors and picked me up and walk inside. He put me on bed and I start cry again and he pull me close to him "Shhh shhh it's alright it's alright"

"What is going on here?" I knew that was Kai 

"Daddy is cheating on mama" I cried harder and Kai sat down on bed and hug me to "He don't deserve your crying, did you tell mom?"

"No after Nick and his family will go I will tell her"

"I think we should tell her now" 

"I agree with Kai" Nick said

"No I want her to have great-last Christmas"

"Alright, Nick can you leave us for a second?"

"Sure, if you need me I'm down the hall" he kiss my forehead and walk outside the room. Kai and I lay down on led, I put my head on his chest and he he was touching my hair.

"I hate him so much, I how could he did something like that to mama and us? I hate him so much, and it hurts" I cried

"Shhh Fallon I'm with you" he kissed top of my head 

"It hurts, it hurts so much" at this time doors opened loudly 

"Fallon we need to talk!"