~18~

We walked down altar everyone congrats us, then Maxon picked me up bridal style, I was so happy

We walked down altar everyone congrats us, then Maxon picked me up bridal style, I was so happy. I kiss him on lips, I could stayed like that forever. We get inside the limousine, I put my head on his shoulder "I love you"

"I love you more"

In palace I will have coronation and I will be Princess America Schreave of Illea. When we arrived to the palace I had to change my dress to beautiful red one. Maxon was waiting for me "you look gorgeous, darling" I grabbed his hand and run down the stairs, it's not how future queen should act but fortunately I'm not even princess yet. In my coronation were all royal families that means Nicoletta is here and Daphne.

"Welcome all royal families, we are here for coronation of America Schreave, let start" Gravil start "Do you America Fallon Schreave promise to do everything best for Illea?"

"I do"

"Do you America Fallon Schreave promise loyalty to Illea and royal family?"

"I do" King Clarkson came to me and put crown on my head "Ladies and gentlemen here's Princess America Fallon Schreave!!"Gravil said.

I looked at Maxon he had big smile at his face, I hugged him and he kissed my forehead. "Thank you" I looked at him confused "For what?"

"First for becoming my wife and second for official becoming my princess"

"Official?"

"Yes for me you always was princess, queen, and everything"

"You know I love you?" he nod "I love you more" he kiss my forehead again " you will be the best princess that world have"

"And now is time for a party!!!" Gravil said excited. We all turned to walk inside "Princess America ?"

"Yes?" I turned around and saw 4 year old girl she had brown hair and blue eyes same as mine. She were far away from me, one of the guards grab her hand "Hey leave her, come here sweetie" I kneed down and reached my hand to her, she run up to me "Where are your parents?"

"They are dead, I live in orphanage" I hugged her tight 

"How did you get here?"

"No one care about us and when we do something wrong they beat us" she was crying at that moment

"Did someone hit you?"

"No"

 "What is your name?"

"Madeline" she said and I wiped her tears off.

"All right Maddie now you will stay with me and Maxon, ok?" she nod.

"Now we have to go to the party so we will get you the prettiest dress on the world" I stranded up and Maxon picked her up, she started to laugh it was so sweet, and hug me by one arm.