Chapter one

*MATURE SCENE WARNING*

Calloused fingers traced their way down my sides until they reach just below my hips, his mouth trailing sweet kisses down my neck, whispering little secrets into me as he pulls away at the only garment of clothing that separate his private parts from mine; a tiny pink thong that paired nicely against my freshly tanned skin, the matching bra now lay on the chic marble floor of his expansive hotel suite.

2000 sq. ft complete with its own private terrace and unobstructed views of the ocean; king bed covered in 400 count linens, feather stuffed pillows and a soft, down duvet. Golden light fixtures hung from the ceiling were dimmed so low the light was almost nonexistent. The moonlight that cascaded in through the windows lit up the Van Gogh and the Renoir that hung on the velvety wallpaper. This was a room that only few lucky people in their lifetimes would get to experience; my 'impoverished' mind wandered to the price for a split second. "At least five grand a night." I thought as the cool of the sheets against my body brought me back to what was happening.

I felt the tiny shred of fabric that was separating us rip from my body and I felt the heat of him pressing into me. My mouth opened and a tiny moan escaped me; his mouth covered mine, moving quickly and with such a need that I've never experienced in all 24 of my years on this earth.

I kiss him back, my fingernails digging into his shoulders as he thrusts harder into me. I open my eyes and try to take in all of him. His arms and chest covered in tattoos all with their precarious meanings. His shaggy hair falling over his stunningly blue eyes would look messy on anyone else but just added to his entire sex appeal that drove me absolutely insane.

I moaned out again as I felt the pressure building up inside of me begging for release. I could feel him growing more hungry for a release of his own as he panted close to my ear, telling me of all the things that he was feeling in that moment. Hot, wet, tight. His distinct British dialect dripping off of his tongue onto me like a sirens song.

I look at him once more as I feel myself start to go over the edge grasping at anything within my reach, tightening my legs around him to keep him inside me as I fall over and over. He's looking at me with heavy eyelids, his mouth slightly open begging me to give it all up just for him. To let it all go. And then it all just disappears.

My eyes flutter open as my alarm blares beside me on the nightstand. I squint at the blinking red numbers.  8 a.m. I sigh to myself and roll over onto my back; if I don't get up now, it will be a bare-faced, no coffee type of day and that's never good. But my eyes were so tired...

I slowly start to give back into my temptress of a bed and decide that maybe no makeup will be good for today, give my face a chance to breathe and I drink way too much caffeine anyway.. I'm slowly pulling the fluffy white covers closely up around my face, when I feel a fifteen-pound mass jump from beside of me onto my chest and my nose and mouth are smothered by the relentless licks of my French bulldog, Bella, ready for her morning cuddles.

I wrap my arms around her and pull her from my face with a sigh and a little laugh. "Okay, okay. Hi, yes good morning to you too. I love your kisses and all but I know, you just want your breakfast." I reach for my phone to check my emails and start to pull the covers away when my bedroom door opens. Bella gleefully starts to yip and bounce to the other side of my bed towards our clearly unthreatening intruder.

"Well hello to you too, baby. Did you miss me? I was only gone for like, two hours." He spoke through laughter and leaned down, pulling the grey dog into his arms receiving the same sloppy wet affection that I had just been getting. "Or are you just trying to get me to convince mom to get up and feed you?" 

"I'm pretty sure it's a bit of both" I say, setting my phone down and stretching my arms out forward beckoning him to come to the bed. "Weeeell", he started slowly trying not to let her kick inside of his mouth, "I missed you both and if you get up now, we can still make it to get breakfast before you have to be at work."